mario

MSP said:
Pablo1 said:
MSP said:
You sound like 13 years old girls talking about Justin Bieber.

"No City player made me laugh or smile as much as him"...

lol, how embarrassing is to feel cool to write that on football forums.. haha

Now now MSP, we're not all unemotional cyborgs who have no feelings and see everything in plain black and white. Some of us like to be kept entertained and amused, and Mario provided that in spades - also happened to be a pretty good player who helped us to our title last year so no hard feelings towards him from me.

I've laughed and was entertained by Mario as many times as any of his "groupies", that's not point at all... I thought he was twat many times too unlike them though..

point are the words used here, it's bloody embarrassing and as bieberish as you could find it... skashion for ex. looks like someone who's tits just started to grow when he talks about him, he thinks he's on some kind of mission when trying to convert people to put pants down when Mario's name is mentioned or at least be quite when Saint Mario is talked about...

he posts that pic and thinks I don't find it great and he got me because i don't w@nk on his idol, how daft is that... blah
Says the man that follows his hero to another club.

MSP said:
Pablo1 said:
MSP said:
You sound like 13 years old girls talking about Justin Bieber.

"No City player made me laugh or smile as much as him"...

lol, how embarrassing is to feel cool to write that on football forums.. haha

Now now MSP, we're not all unemotional cyborgs who have no feelings and see everything in plain black and white. Some of us like to be kept entertained and amused, and Mario provided that in spades - also happened to be a pretty good player who helped us to our title last year so no hard feelings towards him from me.

I've laughed and was entertained by Mario as many times as any of his "groupies", that's not point at all... I thought he was twat many times too unlike them though..

point are the words used here, it's bloody embarrassing and as bieberish as you could find it... skashion for ex. looks like someone who's tits just started to grow when he talks about him, he thinks he's on some kind of mission when trying to convert people to put pants down when Mario's name is mentioned or at least be quite when Saint Mario is talked about...

he posts that pic and thinks I don't find it great and he got me because i don't w@nk on his idol, how daft is that... blah

I have a simple take on these things.

If a thread title suggests something i might like i click on the thread, if it suggests something i dont like i ignore it. Revolutionary i know but it works.

But to simply post on a thread to harangue a posters view that a player made him smile and entertained him is basically fucking ridiculous.

Rascal said:
MSP said:
Pablo1 said:

I have a simple take on these things.

If a thread title suggests something i might like i click on the thread, if it suggests something i dont like i ignore it. Revolutionary i know but it works.

But to simply post on a thread to harangue a posters view that a player made him smile and entertained him is basically fucking ridiculous.

Thanks for your opinion.

mcmanus said:
MSP said:
If gaylord wrote something about me, could someone please remind him I've blocked him weeks ago for ecology reasons..

take a deep breathe.... it might turn out you're not actually gay.

Who is this MSP fella

I havent noticed him before

MSP said:
Rascal said:
mcmanus said:
take a deep breathe.... it might turn out you're not actually gay.

Who is this MSP fella

My life is ruined :)

Im sure its not, but you do seem to love hyperbole.

And i love Mario, he has given me more joy than any player since Ali B :)

Rascal said:
MSP said:
Rascal said:
Who is this MSP fella

My life is ruined :)

Im sure its not, but you do seem to love hyperbole.

And i love Mario, he has given me more joy than any player since Ali B :)

I know you do, that's why you've reacted, not because of my style but because the style I used on this specific thread and to the poster who has the Balo view you like. You wouldn't care less if I did to some that has views on Balo like I do :)

You may not noticed me but I did notice one of your hyperboles while Mario was still here when you said City should keep on him (the player on 100k+/week) until he's 27-28 as that's the age when players are most productive.

It's still one of my "favorite" posts here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.