balohatersgonnahate.jpg

MSP said:
"Nobody made me laugh or smile more than him"

laughter-lol-animation-smiley.gif
Yet again I am misquoted on Bluemoon.

Mario+Balotelli
<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:26 pm --<br /><br />
Unknown_Genius said:
I love that picture. Its his expression of incomplete indifference, in stark contrast to the people around him, that makes it such a classic.
It makes me laugh and smile endlessly.

MSP said:
You sound like 13 years old girls talking about Justin Bieber.

"No City player made me laugh or smile as much as him"...

lol, how embarrassing is to feel cool to write that on football forums.. haha

Now now MSP, we're not all unemotional cyborgs who have no feelings and see everything in plain black and white. Some of us like to be kept entertained and amused, and Mario provided that in spades - also happened to be a pretty good player who helped us to our title last year so no hard feelings towards him from me.

Pablo1 said:
MSP said:

Now now MSP, we're not all unemotional cyborgs who have no feelings and see everything in plain black and white. Some of us like to be kept entertained and amused, and Mario provided that in spades - also happened to be a pretty good player who helped us to our title last year so no hard feelings towards him from me.

I've laughed and was entertained by Mario as many times as any of his "groupies", that's not point at all... I thought he was twat many times too unlike them though..

point are the words used here, it's bloody embarrassing and as bieberish as you could find it... skashion for ex. looks like someone who's tits just started to grow when he talks about him, he thinks he's on some kind of mission when trying to convert people to put pants down when Mario's name is mentioned or at least be quite when Saint Mario is talked about...

he posts that pic and thinks I don't find it great and he got me because i don't w@nk on his idol, how daft is that... blah

MSP said:
Pablo1 said:
MSP said:

I've laughed and was entertained by Mario as many times as any of his "groupies", that's not point at all...

point are the words used here, it's bloody embarrassing and as bieberish as you could find it... skashion for ex. looks like someone who's tits just started to grow when he talks about him, he thinks he's on some kind of mission when trying to convert people to put pants down when Mario's name is mentioned or at least be quite when Saint Mario is talked about... blah

I shouldn't have.. But I giggled like the proverbial Beileber (think thats what the collective for a Beiber fan is...) reading that, especially your description of Skashion's newly developed tits - outstanding!

At least Skash's sleeping bag now has an opportunity to visit the launderette before Mancini's gates become the new basecamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.