mario

Bit disappointed. Got so many chances at City and never put in these types of performances :(

corky1970 said:
i miss mario
Me too.

Hounded out by the media. I remember bobby implying the same in an newspaper interview. He said something like "I'll miss Mario but not as much as the Sun or paparazzi"

It was in the grauniad i think?

Rascal said:
Skashion said:
I just don't understand the lingering resentment in some posters. He's gone, be happy. You got your way. If you don't want to talk about him anymore because he's not a City player, fine, don't. It's the General Football forum, it's the Mario thread, it shouldn't be a shock that has crept up and bit you on the arse that some people want to talk about him, and some people, actually always liked the guy and still do.

Well said Skash.

I really want Mario to show the world his true potential and would love him back one day.

So he can not give a shit cause we arent the team he supported as a kid?

He's gone, move on.

Mike N said:
Rascal said:
Skashion said:
I just don't understand the lingering resentment in some posters. He's gone, be happy. You got your way. If you don't want to talk about him anymore because he's not a City player, fine, don't. It's the General Football forum, it's the Mario thread, it shouldn't be a shock that has crept up and bit you on the arse that some people want to talk about him, and some people, actually always liked the guy and still do.

Well said Skash.

I really want Mario to show the world his true potential and would love him back one day.

He's gone, move on.
Said without a hint of irony.

Wise him all the best.Living in Devon and known to be a SC holder I have been asked loads of times "whats your opinion of Mario" my reply was always the same "the most exiting player Ive seen in a City shirt since Dennis Laws first time round".Note not the best that was CB but Mario was a player I wished to see get the ball at his feet, worth the 250 mile trip for me.

dawlish dave said:
Wise him all the best.Living in Devon and known to be a SC holder I have been asked loads of times "whats your opinion of Mario" my reply was always the same "the most exiting player Ive seen in a City shirt since Dennis Laws first time round".Note not the best that was CB but Mario was a player I wished to see get the ball at his feet, worth the 250 mile trip for me.

This is so true. What makes football great is a single moment of genius. I agree about Colin Bell being the best but watching Mario was great..you never knew what would happen. Mind you I used to love Rodney Marsh, Tony Currie and Frank Worthington. It's an entertainment business for God's sake. Mario's first goal (and celebration) at the Swamp will be re-played for decades. I was there and I enjoyed it as much as Auguero's decider!

I'm happy to see him doing so well for Milan and Italy, I wish him all the best. He's the coolest dude in football.

Skashion said:
mat said:
corky1970 said:
i miss mario
Me too.

Hounded out by the media. I remember bobby implying the same in an newspaper interview. He said something like "I'll miss Mario but not as much as the Sun or paparazzi"

Me three. No City player has made me laugh or smile more than Mario.

Yep - me too, though it seems to be frowned upon these days to get any kind of enjoyment from players when it's all about the winning.

Pablo1 said:
Skashion said:
mat said:
Me too.

Me three. No City player has made me laugh or smile more than Mario.

Yep - me too, though it seems to be frowned upon these days to get any kind of enjoyment from players when it's all about the winning.

Fucking annoying isn't it. You only win a trophy at the end, we've got the rest of the season to sit through before that. We need more Balotelli's, not less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.