mario

Rascal said:
Who is this MSP fella

I havent noticed him before
To put it simply he's a very cowardly poster. He refuses to tell us how and why he became a City fan, because he isn't really a City fan. Notice how he said earlier, liek OMG, lol you think dat's cool to post on a football forum. Well, no, because I'm not attempting to be cool. I don't feel like I shouldn't post something for fear that someone from the internet might laugh at me. I say what I think and feel. This guy clearly is an act. He's trying to be a City fan and doing a piss-poor job of it, trying to be 'cool' and doing an even worse job of it, and now trying to be a comedian, which he is succeeding at but unintentionally.

I find this to be a pervasive element amongst the Mancini Outers to be honest. They're so desperate to be embarrassed because in their heads they have this 'cool' anti-popular mask on. I'm sure NME must have told them Mancini has to go. It reminds me of some photos of the Poznan I've seen where the whole crowd is doing it except some resolute miserable twats with their arms folded. Joyless individuals who let their lives be defined by what someone else might think of them.

MSP said:
Pablo1 said:
MSP said:
You sound like 13 years old girls talking about Justin Bieber.

"No City player made me laugh or smile as much as him"...

lol, how embarrassing is to feel cool to write that on football forums.. haha

Now now MSP, we're not all unemotional cyborgs who have no feelings and see everything in plain black and white. Some of us like to be kept entertained and amused, and Mario provided that in spades - also happened to be a pretty good player who helped us to our title last year so no hard feelings towards him from me.

I've laughed and was entertained by Mario as many times as any of his "groupies", that's not point at all... I thought he was twat many times too unlike them though..

point are the words used here, it's bloody embarrassing and as bieberish as you could find it... skashion for ex. looks like someone who's tits just started to grow when he talks about him, he thinks he's on some kind of mission when trying to convert people to put pants down when Mario's name is mentioned or at least be quite when Saint Mario is talked about...

he posts that pic and thinks I don't find it great and he got me because i don't w@nk on his idol, how daft is that... blah

This from a Dzeko "fanboy"?
Fucking hell!!

Skashion said:
Rascal said:
Who is this MSP fella

I havent noticed him before
To put it simply he's a very cowardly poster. He refuses to tell us how and why he became a City fan, because he isn't really a City fan. Notice how he said earlier, liek OMG, lol you think dat's cool to post on a football forum. Well, no, because I'm not attempting to be cool. I don't feel like I shouldn't post something for fear that someone from the internet might laugh at me. I say what I think and feel. This guy clearly is an act. He's trying to be a City fan and doing a piss-poor job of it, trying to be 'cool' and doing an even worse job of it, and now trying to be a comedian, which he is succeeding at but unintentionally.

I find this to be a pervasive element amongst the Mancini Outers to be honest. They're so desperate to be embarrassed because in their heads they have this 'cool' anti-popular mask on. I'm sure NME must have told them Mancini has to go. It reminds me of some photos of the Poznan I've seen where the whole crowd is doing it except some resolute miserable twats with their arms folded. Joyless individuals who let their lives be defined by what someone else might think of them.

How can someone be coward and enjoyed to be unpopular Skash? You're losing yourself in your psychological analysis of Mr. MSP :)

I'm cooler than you'll ever be though, you have that or not, no need for acting and certainly not for searching the approval of masses, that's what cowards do mate :), and that's why I couldn't give a flying one about your desperate attempts to have yorkers on your side against me, you can put it where I said all others who tried that to do ;)

alky313 said:
Lets all abuse MSP in hopes that he leaves.... That'll show em.

No worry mate, I can be an ultimate shit of a man but certainly not one who gets easily bullied by proper blues. I'll leave when I want unless I do something in meantime to get banned, definitely not when some random nobody would like me to do it. And it's not only about leaving, some people wouldn't mind me if I'd be like a squid here and ask them for a permission to have an opinion and say something. I'd rather shoot myself in a knee :)

I like Balotelli.

He's entertaining and football is meant to be entertaining.

If people don't like him that's cool, they can continue to live inside Michael Owen/Ryan Giggs anus, no problem with that.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
If people don't like him that's cool
Bollocks, only MSP can tell us what's cool.

Mario was too cool for most football fans to deal with.

We don't mind Carrick or Barry getting 100k a week as they're lives seem dull and empty but Mario was a bit annoying because he did what any human would do, he got the money and went mental with it, he didn't even go that far, I'd have gone further, you probably would, he came to the UK with a reputation and he was never allowed to live it down. That the fact most Italians didn't like him was racial seemed to be lost as the sheep booed and bemoaned his 'outrageous' new haircut.

He didn't really deliver too much at times but he had a knack of coming good at the right time (FA semi and final, 6-1, QPR) and for a variety of reasons things didn't work out.

Some of the hatred aimed at him from City fans is cretinous but then having read the Yaya thread this past week, that doesn't surprise me.

I'm just glad I've taken the time to pre write my 'Fuck Aguero the fat little shit bag' post for when that band wagon comes a rolling. Although I need to re word my 'Kompany, racist, sexist and gay' post as I think I took the hatred too far in that one but you'll see that for yourself when it's cool to turn on those players.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Mario was too cool for most football fans to deal with.

We don't mind Carrick or Barry getting 100k a week as they're lives seem dull and empty but Mario was a bit annoying because he did what any human would do, he got the money and went mental with it, he didn't even go that far, I'd have gone further, you probably would, he came to the UK with a reputation and he was never allowed to live it down. That the fact most Italians didn't like him was racial seemed to be lost as the sheep booed and bemoaned his 'outrageous' new haircut.

He didn't really deliver too much at times but he had a knack of coming good at the right time (FA semi and final, 6-1, QPR) and for a variety of reasons things didn't work out.

Some of the hatred aimed at him from City fans is cretinous but then having read the Yaya thread this past week, that doesn't surprise me.

I'm just glad I've taken the time to pre write my 'Fuck Aguero the fat little shit bag' post for when that band wagon comes a rolling. Although I need to re word my 'Kompany, racist, sexist and gay' post as I think I took the hatred too far in that one but you'll see that for yourself when it's cool to turn on those players.
You missed out the fact that Aguero's new girl is fat and Kompany is Belgian but good work so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.