mario

MSP said:
Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
That was innocent fun.

I think someone should hack the scoreboards at the semi final if we get them and just have this picture on show for the entire game. Show the fuckers what mind games really are.

Go one further, play a One Direction song and watch that creepy twat Rio go all weak at the knees.
Only Justin Bieber does it for me. I'm a Belieber. Cleverleysy belieber.

Nah, that's not that. You're original only in romantic praises of Balotelli, I'll give you that.

I am sure your ego went to sky after themighty supported you but using Rascal's sarcastic humour doesn't fit you. You just don't have it :)

I didn't really support him. I just said I also liked Balotelli.

It's a City forum. I didn't think that would be a position I'd need to defend.

Yes, I could hate him because he isn't Messi, he didn't score 90 a season and was often injured but what's the point?

For me, after a life time of watching us get mauled at OT, it was nice for us to go there, with a guy like Mario and stick it to them, that alone is enough for me for like him unless he does something to change the situation.

On a list of 1 Million people in football worth hating, Mario wouldn't feature. Most of the hatred seems centred around the fact he wasn't Messi/Ronaldo. A criticism people would rightly laugh at when discussing Welbeck, Sturridge or practically any living human.

Did he do as much as he could? I don't know.

Did he do more than most of the players I've had the misfortune of supporting all my life? Yes, he did a lot more and he has my thanks.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Yes, I could hate him because he isn't Messi, he didn't score 90 a season and was often injured but what's the point?

For me, after a life time of watching us get mauled at OT, it was nice for us to go there, with a guy like Mario and stick it to them, that alone is enough for me for like him unless he does something to change the situation.

On a list of 1 Million people in football worth hating, Mario wouldn't feature. Most of the hatred seems centred around the fact he wasn't Messi/Ronaldo. A criticism people would rightly laugh at when discussing Welbeck, Sturridge or practically any living human.

Did he do more than most of the players I've had the misfortune of supporting all my life? Yes, he did a lot more and he has my thanks.
You're nothing but a Balotelli Belieber.

TheMightyQuinn said:
MSP said:
Skashion said:

Nah, that's not that. You're original only in romantic praises of Balotelli, I'll give you that.

I am sure your ego went to sky after themighty supported you but using Rascal's sarcastic humour doesn't fit you. You just don't have it :)

Good post TMQ - and one with which which I concur.

They will still be showing this in a hundred years:

tumblr_m3et3nMDpb1r8mgjno1_500.jpg

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

You're nothing but a Balotelli Belieber.

I'm actually a Yayayayaer 4 real, 4 eva, IDST<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:17 pm --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:

That was enough for me.

TheMightyQuinn said:
MSP said:
Skashion said:

I haven't oppose you, I certainly don't mind people not having exactly my opinion about Balotelli and that one is that he was mainly unprofessional while at City what is one of the things I hate most. I strongly disagree with some of your posts here but I do respect the style you used to express your opinion.

I find Skashion's romantic speeches about him laughable though so I came here and said him that clearly.

It's rather personal now as he goes on my tits trying to be cool and funny as that's something he is just not capable for. He is original as Mona Lisa painting on box of cookies. I'd rather watch a photo of Judith Butler for an hour than read his supposed funny posts for 30 seconds.

MSP said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
MSP said:

I haven't oppose you, I certainly don't mind people not having exactly my opinion about Balotelli and that one is that he was mainly unprofessional while at City what is one of the things I hate most. I strongly disagree with some of your posts here but I do respect the style you used to express your opinion.

I find Skashion's romantic speeches about him laughable though so I came here and said him that clearly.

It's rather personal now as he goes on my tits trying to be cool and funny as that's something he is just not capable for. He is original as Mona Lisa painting on box of cookies. I'd rather watch a photo of Judith Butler for an hour than read his supposed funny posts for 30 seconds.
Your views on Skashion do not surprise me.

People of limited intelligence like to operate within their own universe. It is perfectly natural.

Your grasp of prepositions is poor.

MSP said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

People of limited intelligence like to operate within their own universe. It is perfectly natural.

Who knows, maybe he starts to write some poetic posts about me too, I have lot more in common with Balo then I ever hoped after reading the bold part :)

Skash will appreciate what you wrote too, he enjoys when he gets some support here ;)

MSP said:
MSP said:

Who knows, maybe he starts to write some poetic posts about me too, I have lot more in common with Balo then I ever hoped after reading the bold part :)

Skash will appreciate what you wrote too, he enjoys when he gets some support here ;)
The "support" he gets is entirely merited, as I suspect you are all too aware.

MSP said:

The "support" he gets is entirely merited, as I suspect you are all too aware.

Not something I particularly care about as I suspect you are all too aware too. It would be strange if he didn't get few friends in cellar, he's smart guy, had some cracking posts there.

I'm limited so on my own... life, oh, life... well, at least I'm handsome :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.