mario

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Mario was too cool for most football fans to deal with.

We don't mind Carrick or Barry getting 100k a week as they're lives seem dull and empty but Mario was a bit annoying because he did what any human would do, he got the money and went mental with it, he didn't even go that far, I'd have gone further, you probably would, he came to the UK with a reputation and he was never allowed to live it down. That the fact most Italians didn't like him was racial seemed to be lost as the sheep booed and bemoaned his 'outrageous' new haircut.

He didn't really deliver too much at times but he had a knack of coming good at the right time (FA semi and final, 6-1, QPR) and for a variety of reasons things didn't work out.

Some of the hatred aimed at him from City fans is cretinous but then having read the Yaya thread this past week, that doesn't surprise me.

I'm just glad I've taken the time to pre write my 'Fuck Aguero the fat little shit bag' post for when that band wagon comes a rolling. Although I need to re word my 'Kompany, racist, sexist and gay' post as I think I took the hatred too far in that one but you'll see that for yourself when it's cool to turn on those players.
You missed out the fact that Aguero's new girl is fat and Kompany is Belgian but good work so far.

We do need to produce model pros like Giggsy and Scholesy though. I think we all agree on that one.

No, it's better to have one that would make butterflies in our stomachs, make us laugh and feel sexy, fuck around for 2 years on 100k+ per week and then move to Milan just to remind us few weeks later that he's suddenly maturing.

He's soooo cute, I feel something around my groin

I def gave mario some stick on the balo threads(had many a run in with skas)and he's the only player i have criticised
Must admit i generally felt he took the piss out of us at times and didnt put a shift in,i did like is interview thanking the fans and the club though when he left,so i take some of the shit i said back
It was never hatred though,and i am glad that he seems a hell of a lot happier where he is,and scoring goals too..
Probably the best deal all round for him to go so good luck to the lad.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
White lad, sensible haircut, definitely won't shag his sister, sister in law or mum and unlikely to ever land a rape charge. What's not to like?
He might get his todger out like Scholesy did. The todger slip that scarred a generation.

That was innocent fun.

I think someone should hack the scoreboards at the semi final if we get them and just have this picture on show for the entire game. Show the fuckers what mind games really are.

Go one further, play a One Direction song and watch that creepy twat Rio go all weak at the knees.

TheMightyQuinn said:
That was innocent fun.

I think someone should hack the scoreboards at the semi final if we get them and just have this picture on show for the entire game. Show the fuckers what mind games really are.

Go one further, play a One Direction song and watch that creepy twat Rio go all weak at the knees.
Only Justin Bieber does it for me. I'm a Belieber. Cleverleysy belieber.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
That was innocent fun.

Only Justin Bieber does it for me. I'm a Belieber. Cleverleysy belieber.

Nah, that's not that. You're original only in romantic praises of Balotelli, I'll give you that.

I am sure your ego went to sky after themighty supported you but using Rascal's sarcastic humour doesn't fit you. You just don't have it but that must be a reason why Balo took your heart. He has his funny moments, you're as cool as conceptual art so I understand what attracted you there :)

I always suspected Giggsy was a darkhorse. Like that quiet kid that sits at the back of the class, but then gets all the girls. When he picked up his SPOTY who would have thought he was sleeping with his brothers wife, and a Miss Wales. He fooled us good, gullible old we thinking he was a footballing monk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.