mario

he's going to be prolific over there, playing at a lower level where his heart's actually in it. unfortunately for us it's clear he didn't want to be here so imo we'll have never seen the best of what he has to offer, nevertheless good luck to him

Kun Aguero said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Don't tell me they have him playing as a true number 9 like Italy do.

We will regret the day he left us. But with the shit he had to take from all side he won't miss us.
Nope

Are you watching the game? he's the focal point, the main man, the top dog upfront.

the dogs bollocks, the mutts nuts, the Pooches Plum

Re: Balotelli (ALL IN HERE PLEASE!)

He is having a great game, but I think his style suit the "slow" Italian League.

Re: Balotelli (ALL IN HERE PLEASE!)

Scored a goal in 23rd minute for AC in his debut...

Are u kiddig me?
Hes playing as a no9. The center of a 3 man forward

El shaarawy is and always will be the left wing niang the rite and balotelli cf

But if you know better than ok

citymad said:
Caveman said:
I think he came here to do a bit of growing up and get away from the "Blacks Can't Be Italians" thing that was following him over there. He didn't come here to become a star for City, that's what he's gone back there for.

interesting comment

And completely accurate. I always knew that he run away from problems he found himself in his last Inter days and that he never was supposed to make it at City. Wrote it here much, much before he left.

Re: Mario on fire

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Half time and Mario scored already plus two good shots and an assist. My god what have we done?

But how long would we have had to wait for him to start playing well for us ? We've given him loads of chances, for one reason or another it wasn't happening for him here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.