Mario's attitude

Bluemoon115 said:
Mancio said:
Balti said:
of course he will go at some point

who knows where

will we have seen the best of him when he goes???

(I hope so of course but we aint seen it yet)

how many times must mancini repeat mario is going nowhere at least until mancini is here ?
Six hundred and fifty four.

But seriously, he's looked much more focussed on the pitch as of late, and whereas maybe last season he'd have shirked the physical challenge of Everton, today he relished it. I think Bobby might have finally fathomed his psyche out.

I,m a big big fan of balo,but i think the way bobby has treated him so far this season has made the guy see a bit of sense..having to watch on the sidelines while other world class strikers drive the team forward has surely made him re-think his approach to life at our club.

Reading the training reports on here he appears to have got his head down and focused on forcing his way back into the team. i think your correct when you say he may have shirked the physical challenge of everton last season and that today he seemed to relish it..great to see.

Midweek he places a 1st time shot into the corner of the net ,giving the keeper no chance with his left foot,today he places a 1st time shot into the corner of the net with his right foot..the media seem to ignore his high technical ability,but its there for all to see..if you want to see it...

One things for certain,there is no other striker in the premier league who has blistering pace,is genuinely two footed,has a rocket shot ,a sublime 1st touch AND a physical presence too boot.what this man can achieve if he progresses as he should is frightening,absolutely frightening...

Balo could be the best best player in European football if Balo wants to, the ingredients are there, the guy needs to give his head a wobble and realise whats good for him.
I wouldnt be arsed if he struck 20 season and didnt celebrate a single one.

It was very nice to see him running to hug Mancini... not many players would do that if they were featured such a small amount of time like Balo was this season...

But he obviously understand that it's for his own good and hopefully is going to settle his head finally as he has loads of talents with himself.

Maybe it settles a debate about Mancini's man-management though, which is an often used stick to beat him with

Bluemoon115 said:
Damocles said:
Maybe it settles a debate about Mancini's man-management though, which is an iften used stick to beat him with
Hugging one of "daddy's favourite's" settles nothing tbh.

How convenient.

What exactly would "settle" something for you then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.