Mario's attitude

bluefandk said:
moomba said:
I just hope he doesn't come on and score a last minute winner tomorrow in case I have to experience the agony of him not celebrating it.

If he does that I will never ever forgive the twat!

I must have attended 500 football matches in my life (and watched another 1000 on TV) and the only footballers I've ever noticed regularly not celebrating goals are Anelka (in a City shirt) and Balotelli. Some of you believing it's not reason for concern are deluding yourselves. Imagine the Bloke next to you at the ground isn't even raising a smile when we score. You'd want to know why.

peoffrey said:
Skashion said:
True story. Mancini has been more lenient with Mario than other players he doesn't share that relationship with, rightly or wrongly.

My thoughts exactly. Imagine it was like this in your own place of work. Nobody likes extra special favorites.

Mancini should praise Balotelli for a fantastic goal yesterday and criticise when he doesn't do well. i.e. Throwing a tantrum when he's subbed.
So... pretty much what Mancini has appeared to have been doing?<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:08 am --<br /><br />
peoffrey said:
bluefandk said:
moomba said:
I just hope he doesn't come on and score a last minute winner tomorrow in case I have to experience the agony of him not celebrating it.

I must have attended 500 football matches in my life (and watched another 1000 on TV) and the only footballers I've ever noticed regularly not celebrating goals are Anelka (in a City shirt) and Balotelli. Some of you believing it's not reason for concern are deluding yourselves. Imagine the Bloke next to you at the ground isn't even raising a smile when we score. You'd want to know why.
I'll let you in on a secret. Wouldn't give one single solitary fuck what someone else is doing.

peoffrey said:
bluefandk said:
moomba said:

Because the guy next to you is a fan of the team and has spent his own money to attend, whilst the guys on the pitch are professionals who are paid to do a job.

I don't tend to break out the lap of honour when I write a few lines of code because it's my job. Mario doesn't tend to celebrate goal unless they are special to him because it's his job.

And Mancini doesn't criticise anyone else when they throw a tantrum, so why should he with Balotelli? You whinged about him playing "special favourites", when he is treating him exactly the same as everybody else. Tevez, Silva, Milner, and Dzeko have all had tantrums to various degrees and have never been publicly criticised by Mancini for doing so.

You don't like Balotelli. We get it. There's no need to make up tenuous and bullshit reasons to try and justify an irrational position.

Damocles said:
I don't tend to break out the lap of honour when I write a few lines of code
orly_white_cat.jpg

;-P

And to expand on my point before, to me, the hug means less than Bobby getting Balo fired up for the battle against Everton, getting the whole team fighting for each other/him etc. That for me has already proven his man management credentials, and a quick hug pales into insignificance in comparison (IMO, of course).

Thought it was so cute when he went straight up to mancini and hugged him after the goal what a player and is loved by most fans all you need to do is listen to the song and realise that x

with that hug mario has demonstrated an understanding (and accepted) of the reasons for which Mancini has kept him on the bench a lot.

a good demonstration of maturity from mario.

which of course piss off the haters becouse they always need fresh news to feed their hating.

The best thing about Mario is that he has got an attitude, the fact that it doesn't suit some people on here means fuck all. Get over yourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.