Mario's attitude

Damocles said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Damocles said:
Maybe it settles a debate about Mancini's man-management though, which is an iften used stick to beat him with
Hugging one of "daddy's favourite's" settles nothing tbh.

How convenient.

What exactly would "settle" something for you then?
There's nothing to settle. I think he's a very good man manager.

I just don't believe "father" and "son" (in their words) hugging on the touchline proves that.

IMO there is a bond between Mario and Mancini, whether right or wrong, fair or unfair it doesn't matter. As I have said before as long as Mario scores goals on the pitch, don't care whether he celebrates the goals or not and what he he does off it. The press want to give him as hard a time as possible and will use any excuse whether real or unreal to get at him. For me it showed to the world that a) he cares about Mancini, b) he cares about scoring important goals which in turn means he cares about the club,c) he cares about his team mates, that is all I need to know. Other are entitled to a different opinion and a lot of people on here may disagree with mine. :-)

PS. IMO as long as Mancini is at our club Mario will be here.

Bluemoon115 said:
Damocles said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Hugging one of "daddy's favourite's" settles nothing tbh.

How convenient.

What exactly would "settle" something for you then?
There's nothing to settle. I think he's a very good man manager.

I just don't believe "father" and "son" (in their words) hugging on the touchline proves that.

Good point, well made. I'm not entirely sure what I was thinking this morning. :s

I was very happy for him yesterday , lately he has seemed to have got his head down , trained well and been patient. He took his chance yesterday and you could see a difference in his performance , so well done Mario .

I think it does show that to an extent and likely more than any other manager one of the most talented young footballers in the world--perhaps the most talented--can listen and can improve his attitude. In other words, it proves something about Mario to me more than anything else.

Skashion said:
True story. Mancini has been more lenient with Mario than other players he doesn't share that relationship with, rightly or wrongly.

My thoughts exactly. Imagine it was like this in your own place of work. Nobody likes extra special favorites.

Mancini should praise Balotelli for a fantastic goal yesterday and criticise when he doesn't do well. i.e. Throwing a tantrum when he's subbed.

Big G said:
Balo could be the best best player in European football if Balo wants to, the ingredients are there, the guy needs to give his head a wobble and realise whats good for him.
I wouldnt be arsed if he struck 20 season and didnt celebrate a single one.
He's hardly played this season. When he's played he's taken his chances

I don't get why people think he is holding back. OK he's not the complete player, and there are things he needs to work on and improve. But I expect the City coaching staff are very happy he is here.

He is very popular with the fans because he is young, he's done well for us, and a lot of fans identify with a player who has received criticism from so called experts and hangers-on.

I have slammed him on here more than most but I must say being left out a bit seems to be working.
He does have a good working relationship with BM and I hope he carries on the good work.
Come on Mario prove me wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.