Mario's attitude

redmizzle said:
CTID1974 said:
Leyth Blue said:
If he runs around like a knobhead after scoring against a crap Birmingham side everyone would call him arrogant etc - get off his case and let him get on with his job!!!

nah not having that, he didn't even jog over to thank for the assist, or raise his arm, or smile.

MarioandAlexcelebrategoalashx.jpg
Who is the bloke with the utd scarf on!!!!!!!!!!!

redmizzle said:
CTID1974 said:
Leyth Blue said:
If he runs around like a knobhead after scoring against a crap Birmingham side everyone would call him arrogant etc - get off his case and let him get on with his job!!!

nah not having that, he didn't even jog over to thank for the assist, or raise his arm, or smile.

and looking at that picture, there are people in the crowd who look like they're smelling a fart instead of celebrating

At about 4:20 in on the OS extended highlights there's a flicker of a smile as he's being congratulated. I don't think the way he reacts is a bad thing. To me it shows he's pretty grounded....but on the other hand......!

redmizzle said:
CTID1974 said:
Leyth Blue said:

we're you even at the game ? everyone went over to him

Aslong as he's scoring goals I couldn't care how he celebrates.....

That's his choice.

Many players who have run around going crazy, kissing the badge and everything over the years couldn't give a fuck about that club...
Atleast he's honest.

This may change with the academy and the kids being converted to our religion by Gary James :D

I like him for it.

And you can't ask him do something he doesn't feel. I know it's unusual, but it's the last thing to worry about. If he didn't care about his football, and wasn't dedicated he wouldn't be a Premiership player. He's blessed with natural ability, but he must have a lot more than that going for him. Being a young black footballer with attitude he must have some determination. I am not sure what motivates him, but something does

If you was a brick layer, and you finnished your job, would you run around and cheer? To Mario, its his day job to score. I like the 'So what, its my job?' attitude, its something different.[/quote]

I completely agree with this post. I love Mario's nonchalant demeanor when he scores a goal. In contrast to Balotelli's style when he scores, take a look at Shreck - He get's overly excited and giddy like a little girl (sad) and either resorts to foul and abusive language (classless) or stands with his arms out like some Christ figure (knob head).

No give me Balotelli's style any day of the week. I also think It's imposing to our oppnent's (and does not show a lack of respect as some pundits would have us believe).

Keep your nonchalant style going Mario and leave the giddy stuff to the amateurs'!

CTID1974 said:
Leyth Blue said:

But he ran over and celebrated Owen Hargreaves goal so what's the problem, like has been said before it's nothin special to score against them last nite and that's he's celebration looking calm as fuck like it's just what he does

CTID1974 said:

Don't be a knob, you were at the game good for you!
You said he didn't thank Kolarov for the assist when he clearly did, he walked towards Kolarov after he scored, or is your problem the fact that he didn't run? Lyng to suit your agenda is pretty pathetic, silly boy!

redmizzle said:
CTID1974 said:

Don't be a knob, you were at the game good for you!
You said he didn't thank Kolarov for the assist when he clearly did, he walked towards Kolarov after he scored, or is your problem the fact that he didn't run? Lyng to suit your agenda is pretty pathetic, silly boy!

calm down dear ;-)

It was a fair comment, a picture doesn't show what happened after he scored, if its wrong to expect a player to show a little passion when they score a goal, and to outwardly show that they're happy to of helped the team then i'll hold my hands up and say i'm wrong.

I already stated i have a love/hate relationship with the guy, yes he's quality, but for me his attitude isn't right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.