Mario's attitude

I thought this thread was going to be to praise his attitude! Sigh!

Mancini has said that he's noticed a change in Mario recently, and he's working really hard, and I thought that was evident last night. He didn't go mental and run everywhere, no, but he did run around, work for the team, and he didn't get riled, and he took his goal well and did some nice things. I was impressed.

As if people are still, STILL moaning about the no celebrating thing. FFS...I just don't understand. It means nowt if he doesn't want to celebrate. As others have pointed out - he looks more emotional when he misses, which speaks volumes for me. He does set himself standards, and the bare minimum in his eyes is to score, and when he does that its nothing to him. Which is fair enough.

redmizzle said:
CTID1974 said:
we're you even at the game ? everyone went over to him

Don't be a knob, you were at the game good for you!
You said he didn't thank Kolarov for the assist when he clearly did, he walked towards Kolarov after he scored, or is your problem the fact that he didn't run? Lyng to suit your agenda is pretty pathetic, silly boy!
rag!

balotelli is a dude, i like him lots.... as for attitude, media wh*res milking it. leave mario just be !!!!

Scoring goals may be the one area of his life where he's completely understated.

Let him be.

I seem to remember a player many years ago now Denis Law I think his name was he scored a cracking back heel goal ..not sure who it was against... he didn't celebrate much either.

CTID1974 said:
calm down dear ;-)

It was a fair comment, a picture doesn't show what happened after he scored, if its wrong to expect a player to show a little passion when they score a goal, and to outwardly show that they're happy to of helped the team then i'll hold my hands up and say i'm wrong.

I already stated i have a love/hate relationship with the guy, yes he's quality, but for me his attitude isn't right.

I'm calmer than you might think.

He started walking in the direction of Kolarov immediately after the goal, that's a fact. It's not like he stood in the same spot waiting for everyone else to come to him. He also went over to celebrate with Hargreaves when he scored. If you want to have a seemingly fashionable moan about Balotelli, at least make sure it's based on something that actually happened not some made up story.

I hope to see the same outrage from you the next time ANY OTHER City player fails to thank whoever provides an assist when they score.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 am --<br /><br />
des hardi said:
redmizzle said:
CTID1974 said:
we're you even at the game ? everyone went over to him

You said he didn't thank Kolarov for the assist when he clearly did, he walked towards Kolarov after he scored, or is your problem the fact that he didn't run? Lyng to suit your agenda is pretty pathetic, silly boy!
rag!

balotelli is a dude, i like him lots.... as for attitude, media wh*res milking it. leave mario just be !!!!

6ed0a640f1f060_full.jpg

ahh this old chest nut again eh?

why doesn't Mario celebrate a goal?
why doesn't he smile?
why doesn't he do a Lua Lua style backflip summersault?

why is water wet?
why is the earth round?
why is fire hot?

It is what it is, just like Mario. If you see his reactions when he misses good opportunities you'll see that he does quiet clearly give a shit.....

redmizzle said:
CTID1974 said:
calm down dear ;-)

It was a fair comment, a picture doesn't show what happened after he scored, if its wrong to expect a player to show a little passion when they score a goal, and to outwardly show that they're happy to of helped the team then i'll hold my hands up and say i'm wrong.

I already stated i have a love/hate relationship with the guy, yes he's quality, but for me his attitude isn't right.

I'm calmer than you might think.

He started walking in the direction of Kolarov immediately after the goal, that's a fact. It's not like he stood in the same spot waiting for everyone else to come to him. He also went over to celebrate with Hargreaves when he scored. If you want to have a seemingly fashionable moan about Balotelli, at least make sure it's based on something that actually happened not some made up story.

I hope to see the same outrage from you the next time ANY OTHER City player fails to thank whoever provides an assist when they score.

-- Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 am --

des hardi said:
redmizzle said:
rag!

6ed0a640f1f060_full.jpg

just re-read my original thread, i haven't said anything to get into a row with you or anyone else on here, personally, i'd like the odd glimmer of passion, and from Mario the passion is thin.

I agree he had a good game yesterday, and as i said, he took his goal very very well, and where i can hear what your saying, its obvious i'm not the only person not overly happy about what i've raised.

it also wasn't a 'i'm gonna have a fashionable pop at mario' thread as someone stated.
its something i've felt for a while and i honestly thought after getting his first goal of the season he might do different this time, he didn't, and if i want to complain, i will

:)

stiniyamasena said:
I am old enough to remember when King Colin Bell was scoring wonder goals match after match, one thing he didn't do was go hysterical when the ball hit the net & he scored plenty.
It is for the fans to get emotional when a goal is scored, to give the game atmosphere. That is my thought on the matter, anyway

bang on mate, only a pat on the back or a firm hand shake required.

but a great player and we we loved him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.