Mario's attitude

glen quagmire said:
Why don't WE stay silent, with just a nod to the person next to you or something, next time he scores?

I don't think (i may be wrong) the original poster is complaing about the 'WE', you may have done a little transposition there but forgot to move the decimal point.

One thing is for certain, a Mario goal scored ain't stopping any blues from celebrating.

He can't win.

If he doesn't score, he's shit and if he does score but doesn't celebrate then he's shit.

What's peoples obsession with celebrations anyway? Are you 12? It was a nothing game against a nothing side in a nothing competition.

I prefer to see a bit of attitude rather than synchronised, pre planned, slightly camp celebrations to be honest.

If you want to have a tug over players celebrating then I suggest Nani and his back flips might entertain you.

So what? He doesn't celebrate when he scores! He had always done this and this same thread pops up every time he does it. His just not your stereo typical footballer, his different, and thats why we love him.

I fucking love the way he is, his just Balo, not to mention his got th most awesome chant in the premier league.

Even when the lad leaves us in a year or two, I really can't wait to see him in the future. I just hope there are a few more winks at Wio before then!

TheMightyQuinn said:
He can't win.

If he doesn't score, he's shit and if he does score but doesn't celebrate then he's shit.

What's peoples obsession with celebrations anyway? Are you 12? It was a nothing game against a nothing side in a nothing competition.

I prefer to see a bit of attitude rather than synchronised, pre planned, slightly camp celebrations to be honest.

If you want to have a tug over players celebrating then I suggest Nani and his back flips might entertain you.

I like Nani's backflip but can't work out if I prefer Kenwynne Jones' back flip more, or Robbie Keane's machine gun.....

Rammy Blue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He can't win.

I like Nani's backflip but can't work out if I prefer Kenwynne Jones' back flip more, or Robbie Keane's machine gun.....

I think a player should do that Hulk Hogan thing where he waves his arms around a bit before cupping his ear to the crowd.

Whilst he's doing that, I'd be going mental with my big foam hand!

Rammy Blue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He can't win.

Can't beat Uwe's "fisting a prostitute in the arse" celebration.

I can remember the days (just) where if a player scored a goal it was just a handshake nothing more. The lad just cannot win. I am not bothered about his goal celebration (or not) just so long as he keeps scoring. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.