Mario's attitude

Chippy_boy said:
the goats backside said:
Mario is Mario....... what can i add, oh yes, Mario is Mario

I hear you but everyone has a brain don't they. I mean you can chose certain things in life. His not celebrating is a dumb choice.
See I think demanding players run around like madmen and doing more and more unusual and stupid celebrations is a dumb choice.

Bellyeye said:
At about 4:20 in on the OS extended highlights there's a flicker of a smile as he's being congratulated. I don't think the way he reacts is a bad thing. To me it shows he's pretty grounded....but on the other hand......!

Eh? Marrio and grounded......can't get my head round that one

His words.

"I am always happy, even when I don't smile," he told the club's official website. "But I feel a striker has to score. It is my job. That is why I don't smile. I am still happy and I can score more."

Fat Chance said:
glen quagmire said:
Why don't WE stay silent, with just a nod to the person next to you or something, next time he scores?

I don't think (i may be wrong) the original poster is complaing about the 'WE', you may have done a little transposition there but forgot to move the decimal point.

One thing is for certain, a Mario goal scored ain't stopping any blues from celebrating.

Decimal points? Transposition? Sarcasm, not registering today mate?

Not arsed either way to be honest.As long as he behaves himself off the pitch.Makes playing football look easy,his control is awesome,and if he ever gets firing on all cylinders,they'll be nobody better.

It's all a bit bollocks really, isn't it? We always see that smile come out at a certain point when the players congratulate him and know that deep inside he wants to run around like a kid with new pumps, but he stops himself out of some dumbfound notion that it is his job and he is there to score; you can show some passion though Mario, it may be a job but it's a very well paid enjoyable one.

Up to him really though, he can pretend all he wants but he's not pulling the wool over my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.