Mario's attitude

peoffrey said:
bluefandk said:
moomba said:
I just hope he doesn't come on and score a last minute winner tomorrow in case I have to experience the agony of him not celebrating it.

If he does that I will never ever forgive the twat!

I must have attended 500 football matches in my life (and watched another 1000 on TV) and the only footballers I've ever noticed regularly not celebrating goals are Anelka (in a City shirt) and Balotelli. Some of you believing it's not reason for concern are deluding yourselves. Imagine the Bloke next to you at the ground isn't even raising a smile when we score. You'd want to know why.

Get over yourself man going that many games or watching football for years does not give you some extra perception. Its his whole personality that is how he is he is not going to conform to your standards of what a footballer should or shouldnt do but continue to do his job which is score. And his goal/game ratio is fantastic he can never smile again or celebrate and it wouldnt bother me.

You dislike Mario cool thats ok but stop trying to use baseless information to prove your point. Understand individualism people are very different and his lack of a routine celebration is not affecting his ability. He saved us yesterday give the lad credit since you call yourself a supporter of the club. He is a club player. Jo was all smiles and celebrations who would you rather have?.

He hugged the manager after not starting a single league game thats all I need to know he loves the manager and appreciates his effort. So the rest of what you say means nothing.

I remember the days of old when all players hardly celebrated..No running full pelt towards the crowd waving shirts above heads,no footballer pile ups on the grass, just quick turn back to the centre spot to get on with the fucking game..
leave the celebrating for the fans.

try this for size..[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hJPMIYsPI8&feature=related[/youtube]

I like goal celebrations (except when you're losing big), but Balo's lack of 1 doesn't bother me. Thought the hug and smile was genuine.
Good for Balo...and Mancini.

samharris said:
I remember the days of old when all players hardly celebrated..No running full pelt towards the crowd waving shirts above heads,no footballer pile ups on the grass, just quick turn back to the centre spot to get on with the fucking game..
leave the celebrating for the fans.

try this for size..[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hJPMIYsPI8&feature=related[/youtube]
289b.3.4.jpg

''Marvellous, isn't it?''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.