Mario's ban is up......

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
PhuketBlue said:

How can you possibly start him? I just don't understand that. The front two in the remaining games baring injury has to be Tevez and Sergio.

It would be madness to risk him. I sincerely hope he sorts himself out but with the stakes so high it has to be Kun & Tevez.

Bench, I can see him getting a crucial winner somewhere, and maybe just maybe it could result in another t-shirt message. something like it's always me! ha ha. Followed by a cheeky wink to camel.

On the bench, no way should Mancini be starting Balotelli risking him to stuff it up during such a big match.

Option 2, and he should thank his lucky stars to get that.

Mario lad, if we need you ! do not fuck up, realize what you can have if you put the effort in mate ffs.

You say your second to Messi then show it ffs.

MCFCinUSA said:
gelly said:
On the bench, no way should Mancini be starting Balotelli risking him to stuff it up during such a big match.

recent form aside, everyone seems to forget he started at the swamp and scored first, adding another not too long after.

That was 7 months ago........ we haven't forgot..... it is just irrelevant to the past 6 weeks in the life of Mario.....

mcfclovin88 said:
I think he should start on the bench.
Me too.

We cannot afford to start him because the scum will 'target' him. But coming on near the end of the game could send a few shivers down some red spines - remember his goals at the swamp!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
MCFCinUSA said:
gelly said:

recent form aside, everyone seems to forget he started at the swamp and scored first, adding another not too long after.

That was 7 months ago........ we haven't forgot..... it is just irrelevant to the past 6 weeks in the life of Mario.....

now I would have thought that against ManUre it might be a little more relevant - depending on the system and personnel involved

(and I'm more inclined to believe Mario would put in one of his better performances than stropping about - IF he was selected... honestly I've no idea about what our approach will be for Monday, but I'm not ruling out Mario being selected, especially on the basis people are talking about in this thread)

On the bench. Let the game unfold. Bring him on as a super sub and he'll score cool as fuck. Lifts his shirt and shows a message saying "HATERS GONNA HATE".

Something along those lines...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.