Mario's ban is up......

If he starts, the lunatics will not only have taken over the asylum, they would have smeared shit all over the walls as well.

TCIB said:
You say your second to Messi then show it ffs.
He said at that at the age of 19 only one of the players in the list of Tuttosport Award winners was better than him when they won it.

2003 van der Vaart Ajax
2004 Wayne Rooney Everton
2005 Lionel Messi Barcelona
2006 Cesc Fàbregas Arsenal
2007 Sergio Agüero Atlético Madrid
2008 Anderson Manchester United
2009 Alexandre Pato Milan
2010 Mario Balotelli Manchester City
2011 Mario Götze Borussia Dortmund

There's a huge difference between him saying I am the second best player in the world, and, at age 19 I am better than van der Vaart, Rooney, Fabregas, Aguero, Anderson and Pato were when they were my age.

Mario will defo be targetted by the rags scum so it be good if he stays on the bench. Bring him on in the second half if the rags park a bus.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
He's available to play against the rags..........

1. Should he start?
2. Should he be on the bench?
3. Or not in the squad?

Number 3 for me.
he should disappear and especially that day. put him in jail.

Anyone else think itd be interesting to play him with tevez? I just imagine the link up play would be fantastic

judging by the way the rags were taken apart by slick passing by EVERTON of all teams I'd say you have to start the same as at Wolves

Will the rags target Balotelli or will Balotelli target the rags?

article-0-0BA8829700000578-556_634x381.jpg

article-1377733-0BA8A2E100000578-444_634x364.jpg

Jonny-Evans-Manchester-United-Sent-Off-Red-Ca_2669298.jpg

Why-Always-Me-Mario-Balotelli.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.