Mario's ban is up......

Number 3 all day long for me.

How can we trust him in such an intense high profile match, Mario craves attention and will stop at nothing to get some which seems to be the case his whole life, I truly believe the boy has serious mental issues and I would rather he was up in a box doing whatever he can to grab a bit of attention from there.

Too risky and RM would be crazy to even consider it.

I'm a big fan of Mario but there is no way he should start, we have won 3 out of 3 scoring 12 and conceding 1 since his red card, if he want to show us how sorry he is and try and get back in our good books he will have to do it from the bench!

I'm still a huge fan of Balotelli but I think we have to go with Aguero and Tevez.

Mario's season is probably over when it comes to starting games with Tevez being back and his sending off.

He needs to get his head down, work hard in the summer and show Mancini why he should start him again.

On the bench. Not really a tough decision that one with Tevez/Kun partnership bang in form and the performances of the team as a whole having gone up a level since Mario got banned.

lee-mcfc said:
Massive liability...But I'd put him on the bench
Agree with this. Ferdinand simply can't handle Mario, he has kittens and goes to pieces whenever he has to play him. Worth it as a wildcard bench option if things aren't gong to plan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.