Mario's ban is up......

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
MCFCinUSA said:
gelly said:
On the bench, no way should Mancini be starting Balotelli risking him to stuff it up during such a big match.

recent form aside, everyone seems to forget he started at the swamp and scored first, adding another not too long after.

That was 7 months ago........ we haven't forgot..... it is just irrelevant to the past 6 weeks in the life of Mario.....

No, really it isn't - his two best performances in a City shirt have been in derbies. He winds those fuckers up big time, get him on the bench and use him if required.

In the bigger games (derbies, cup final) Mario has done well for us. Still have him on the bench though, can't break up Tevez/Aguero partnership right now.

Put Mario anywhere near MANUre next week and their game plan will revolve around how to get him sent off, even from the bench, so forget that one, and I think NUFC would try the same. As for the three points needed on the last day, I'm sure that St. Joey would love to watch Mario traipsing down the tunnel and the title going to MANUre. So, on balance I think we give him a box of fireworks and a dart board and a fire-proof empty room under the stands - East Stand, preferably, in case the room ain't too fireproof!

The guy is skilled but too immature atm. Though i rate him i would'nt be too happy to see him start our last few games, as a sub fine bring him on with 10min to go.

Both Evans and camel gob find it difficult to play against him, we need a physical presence in the air Monday, uniteds achilles heel is those two, exploit it to the max.....honestly think if we do then 3/4 aren't out of the question!!!

moomba said:
In the bigger games (derbies, cup final) Mario has done well for us. Still have him on the bench though, can't break up Tevez/Aguero partnership right now.

This^^^^. I remember before the 1-6 victory, rags I know were saying they hope we play Mario as he is easy to wind up and wont last the full 90 mins. Ask your self this who will put more fear into the rags between Mario and Dzeko? Also he is the King of the penalty takers.

On the bench ready to come on for the last minute dodgy penalty we will get that also see's the ginger pig given a straight red....

yeah right! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.