Mark Clattenberg

Yeh, he was ok vs the rags, but his litany of previous anti-City atrocities cannot be dismissed. Better than Walton or, God fucking forbid, Twatwell, but I'd still rather have Mike Dean officiate all City games!

southstand117 said:
StMark's said:
Let's hope he doesn't bottle it this time if Luiz does an Evans.
Luiz is banned I think, I'd rather he played though.

Agree with this although Alex, his likely replacement, handed in a transfer request and as such was told by Boas he won't play again for Chelsea and can't train with the first team so would appear we will be playing against Terry and Ivanovic in the center - their strongest center backs imo.

ForzaMancini said:
southstand117 said:
StMark's said:
Let's hope he doesn't bottle it this time if Luiz does an Evans.
Luiz is banned I think, I'd rather he played though.

Agree with this although Alex, his likely replacement, handed in a transfer request and as such was told by Boas he won't play again for Chelsea and can't train with the first team so would appear we will be playing against Terry and Ivanovic in the center - their strongest center backs imo.

Terry and Ivanovic have no pace whats so ever, our front five will murder them

Still can't trust Clattenburg. As a previous poster suggested, his record up to the demolition derby was deplorable. I'm still having nightmares about his performance in the Blackburn game, at home, last year.

Wouldn't be expecting a whole lot of fairness at the Bridge, anyway. Clasic example: the chances of him (or any other Prem referee) booking that f**ker, Terry, as often as he deserves it, are somewhere between slim and nowt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.