Mark Clattenberg

mad4city said:
Still can't trust Clattenburg. As a previous poster suggested, his record up to the demolition derby was deplorable. I'm still having nightmares about his performance in the Blackburn game, at home, last year.

Wouldn't be expecting a whole lot of fairness at the Bridge, anyway. Clasic example: the chances of him (or any other Prem referee) booking that f**ker, Terry, as often as he deserves it, are somewhere between slim and nowt.

Well get Mark Halsey for the game as he was the first referee to send off Terry. It was for rugby tackling Jo on the halfway line but even though that card was rescinded.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
2bh I can't remember getting anything wrong this season, I think he's doing a really good job and I hope he keeps it up.

What??

Cast your mind back to The Swamp and remember him running backwards wriggling his hands together after Anderson decided to ignore the fact that the game is called football, not rugby, on Richards!!

Bigga said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
2bh I can't remember getting anything wrong this season, I think he's doing a really good job and I hope he keeps it up.

What??

Cast your mind back to The Swamp and remember him running backwards wriggling his hands together after Anderson decided to ignore the fact that the game is called football, not rugby, on Richards!!

fair enough, there's 1, but we won 6-1 so it didn't matter in the end ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.