Mark Clattenberg

What about at fulham when a player went straight through the back of dzeko and he didnt blow for it which directly resulted in their equaliser, that decision mattered.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Yeh, he was ok vs the rags, but his litany of previous anti-City atrocities cannot be dismissed. Better than Walton or, God fucking forbid, Twatwell, but I'd still rather have Mike Dean officiate all City games!

We haven't lost in something liek 18 games Clattenberg has reffed, care to revise your opinion?

southstand117 said:
Is the ref for the Chelsea game. Pretty happy about this tbh after the way he reffed the derby ;-)

The most maverick of maverick refs. The way he reffed the Derby was the way all football matches should be reffed but he is woefully inconsistent. I expect he will return to type. Can we hope for two decent reffing performances? Never minded losing to better football but . . . . .

He is getting alot of love for the derby but even in the derby yes he got the sending off right but anderson should have gone, missed a blatant penalty, evra should have gone for a tackle that was just like spearings last night and he fell for youngs pathetic dive so even in that day of days he missed plenty.

apart from 2 performances on the whole refs have been ok,i do believe that the manner and conduct our players have towards refs does do us favors. we do not hassle the ref or subject him to the vile abuse the rags are famous for

MCFC-alan88 said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Yeh, he was ok vs the rags, but his litany of previous anti-City atrocities cannot be dismissed. Better than Walton or, God fucking forbid, Twatwell, but I'd still rather have Mike Dean officiate all City games!

We haven't lost in something liek 18 games Clattenberg has reffed, care to revise your opinion?

Arsenal 3-0 at our place where by the letter of the law he wrongly sent Boyata off.

mad4city said:
Still can't trust Clattenburg. As a previous poster suggested, his record up to the demolition derby was deplorable. I'm still having nightmares about his performance in the Blackburn game, at home, last year.

Wouldn't be expecting a whole lot of fairness at the Bridge, anyway. Clasic example: the chances of him (or any other Prem referee) booking that f**ker, Terry, as often as he deserves it, are somewhere between slim and nowt.

We've dropped points in only one of the last eleven games he's reffed for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.