Mark Clattenberg

I had an uneasy feeling about the game last night. Unfortunately it was correct. Still, we were bound to lose at some stage but it could have been so different. Not the first time this season that we have outplayed the opposition for 25 mins and then switched off.

Quite simply we need to finish teams off, and unless we start doing that we won't win the title. We can't lay the blame for last night on the penalty decision -it was because we stopped keeping the ball and the sending off was a culmination of events with Chelsea having too much ball down the right. In truth, Clichy was given a bit of a torrid time. Stamford Bridge isn't an easy place to go if you let Chelsea play.

Bobby Manc recently emphasised that it's a 95 minute game, not a 25 minute one, and the players need to get it into their heads. The sooner the better.

Let's use this as a positive now and go on another run !

Re: Was there something more sinister happening last night?

kiam06 said:
I have just been listening to a bookie on talksport who claims betting before kick off on Chelsea went through the roof after it being quite even before hand. Now I know this in itself might not seem to strange but with Mark Clattenburg refereeing following his shady goings on in the past added to Lyons very bizarre 7 goal swing in Europe the other night which he refereed it just makes me wonder if this guy can be trusted?

CLATTENBERG refereed that 7-goal swing????

Fookin hell..........

If kiam06's info. is correct,

CLATTENBERG refereed that 7 goal swing (Lyon Champions League game) the other night.

Hmmmmm.

...no fuckin booze sold to us on lower level !!!

NO, we need to stop with these daft conspiracy theories, it is making us look very very bitter!

Should we have had a penalty? Yes
Should Meireles have been sent of? Yes
He got these two decisions wrong no question!

However
Was chelsea's a penalty? Yes
Was it a sending off? Yes
Could Kompany have been sent off? Yes
Could Yaya have been introuble for his little spat with Mata? Yes
And most importantly, should we have had the game killed off in the first 20mins? YES

I'm sorry lads but we only have our selves to blame for not getting at least a point!

So lets stop with all this shit that the FA have got it in for us and lets remember who the head of the FA is? thats right David Bernstien. A CITY FAN!

I'm going to take the positives from last night.
1) for the first 25 mins we played some of the best football we have this season
2) for large parts of the game we reduced Chelsea to stick 11 men behind the ball in their own half at home!
3) they celebrated at the end (fans & players) as if they had won the world cup, this shows how far we have come
3) we have now played the scum, spurs, liverpool and chelsea away, and we are still 2 points clear
4) we will now get the chance to see how the lads will react to a defeat and a bit of pressure

Oh good, another new "Clattenburg is bent" thread. We've not had one for 4 minutes now.

IMO we can lay the balme for this defeat entirely at the feet of twatenberg.

I have just watched the game over and every time we looked good going forward he blew for something and stopped us.

It was a defo pen for silva 0-2 game over, anyone who has actually played the game will tell you the same their heads would have gone down and it would have been a ragesque score.

Mireles, don't even go there, he should have been off for 2 yellows before he even got near Zab ( Which should have been a straight red ) if he is not on the pitch then clearly he can't score.

I don't agree with some of the hatred on this thread but I doubt this bent twat knows the rules of the game and I would not give a fuck if he died in an a car crash today.

Anything which happend after the Silva incident is irrelevant because it would have been a different game.

Going driving around his way home today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.