Mark Clattenberg

Re: Was there something more sinister happening last night?

Some of these threads are actually worse then on rawk or red cafe..

Its fuckin cringeworthy what some folk are becoming!

Re: Was there something more sinister happening last night?

Ja Salford Blue said:
NO, we need to stop with these daft conspiracy theories, it is making us look very very bitter!

Should we have had a penalty? Yes
Should Meireles have been sent of? Yes
He got these two decisions wrong no question!

However
Was chelsea's a penalty? Yes
Was it a sending off? Yes
Could Kompany have been sent off? Yes
Could Yaya have been introuble for his little spat with Mata? Yes
And most importantly, should we have had the game killed off in the first 20mins? YES

I'm sorry lads but we only have our selves to blame for not getting at least a point!

So lets stop with all this shit that the FA have got it in for us and lets remember who the head of the FA is? thats right David Bernstien. A CITY FAN!

I'm going to take the positives from last night.
1) for the first 25 mins we played some of the best football we have this season
2) for large oarts of the game we reduced Chelsea to stick 11 men behind the ball in their own half at home!
3) they celebrated at the end (fans & players) as if they had won the world cup, this shows how far we have come
3) we have now played the scum, spurs, liverpool and chelsea away, and we are still 2 points clear
4) we will now get the chance to see how the lads will react to a defeat and a bit of pressure

Best post on Bluemoon....EVER!

BlueTony said:
IMO we can lay the balme for this defeat entirely at the feet of twatenberg.

I have just watched the game over and every time we looked good going forward he blew for something and stopped us.

It was a defo pen for silva 0-2 game over, anyone who has actually played the game will tell you the same their heads would have gone down and it would have been a ragesque score.

Mireles, don't even go there, he should have been off for 2 yellows before he even got near Zab ( Which should have been a straight red ) if he his not on the pitch then clearly he can't score.

I don't agree with some of the hatred on this thread but I doubt this bent twat knows the rules of the game and I would not give a fuck if he died in an a car crash today.

Going driving around his way home today

So please explain how Kompany and Yaya finished the full game.

BlueTony said:

I have just watched the game over and every time we looked good going forward he blew for something and stopped us.

It was a defo pen for silva 0-2 game over, anyone who has actually played the game will tell you the same their heads would have gone down and it would have been a ragesque score.

Mireles, don't even go there, he should have been off for 2 yellows before he even got near Zab ( Which should have been a straight red ) if he his not on the pitch then clearly he can't score.

I don't agree with some of the hatred on this thread but I doubt this bent twat knows the rules of the game and I would not give a fuck if he died in an a car crash today.

We dont know that 2-0 would have been game over. It wasnt at Fulham.

His decision to send Clichy off was correct.
Meireles could have gone but then so could Yaya and so could Kompany who I thought was very lucky to stay on.
He did book 4 Chelsea players.

I thought he got a major decision wrong but was nowhere near as bad as Foy at Stoke on Sunday when Spurs were absolutely shafted.

Decisons will go against you over a season (United got a bad one V Newcastle that cost them 2 points)

The cash crash comment is just plain stupid.

It's plain to see that that man has an agenda against MCFC. Every time he refs us more or less all we end up doing is talking about him and not the players.

He needs dismissing off the Ref's list ASAP.

oakiecokie said:
BlueTony said:

So please explain how Kompany and Yaya finished the full game.

Quite simple, they would have been 0-2 down ( see my edited post re the Silva pen ) and the play would have been totally different from then. Those tackles would not have been needed, have you ever played football? These things change the whole game.

Ric said:
Matty said:
oakiecokie said:
Did you forget about the sending off a Rag Player by the same official or did you conviniently want to to forget about it ?
Oh I see.That was OK then was it ??
PMSL at you.
Get a grip on life son.
Sunday will soon be here and I have faith that the lads will be chomping at the bit for that game.
The sending off of Evans was unavoidable. Even if Clattenburg had wanted to he had no option, it was about as obvious a red card as you'll ever see. He's got to maintain the illusion of professionalism every now and again.

To be fair, Clichy's red card was eqaully nailed on.

I agree. No issues with either the Clichy red card, or the Lescott penalty. My issue is he didn't give the Silva penalty, which was about as clear as the Lescott one, or have the balls to send off Meireles for a shocking challenge on Zabaleta. Seriously, watch that one again. Studs up, over the ball, hits him just below the knee. It was ugly, dangerous and a clear straight red.

Pigeonho said:
And I thought all this 'biggy baddy world is against us' bollocks had gone.
Why bother then if the refs are against us? Why bother even having a club if warnock and co will roll over for united?
Jesus fucking Christ.
I have realised 1 thing reading all this shit this morning..

I now know why they call us BITTERS!

Skysports and the premier league got the result that they wanted last night.
Not taking anything away from Chelsea who looked good for some parts of the game but there is no other explanation other than him being a cheating bent **** for him not to award city a penalty. i don't believe in this shit about decisions evening themselves out. it was a penalty, city would have been 2 up and that would of ended up 4 or 5 nil. IT IS FUCKING FIXED. If we would have won last then the league was over. Do you think Sky and the Premier league want that, NO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.