Mark Clattenberg

Can't argue with Clichy's red card, and it was a penalty to them. Both Meireles and Yaya could've seen red in the first half, but we should've had a pen for the foul on Silva.

Don't think he was quite as bad as some are making out, although for the last 20 minutes it seemed like every decision was going their way.

oakiecokie said:
Sore losers on here.
Dont blame the ref,to many poor performances out there tonight.Bad tactical changes and the most important thing was we stopped doing all the good things after 25 minutes.

"dont blame the ref" .... bollocks mate. He didn't even give a clear view silva penalty which would have put us 2-0 up and changed the a face of the game. Performance wasn't City-esque but your comment about the ref is Bullshit.

The whole world saw that penalty so personally the ref had a poor game and made critical mistakes.

oakiecokie said:
Sore losers on here.
Dont blame the ref,to many poor performances out there tonight.Bad tactical changes and the most important thing was we stopped doing all the good things after 25 minutes.

Some knobs on here! 2 nil after 25 mins game in the bag!

Ref had a shocker!

Clattenbergs huge gambling debts!!!

Is he still paying them off or did the FA help him with this?
Given that disgusting penalty decision, I'd have the tw@ts bank accounts checked!
Clattenberg needs monitoring very carefully by the FA.

Ric said:
Can't argue with Clichy's red card, and it was a penalty to them. Both Meireles and Yaya could've seen red in the first half, but we should've had a pen for the foul on Silva.

Don't think he was quite as bad as some are making out, although for the last 20 minutes it seemed like every decision was going their way.

Spot on Ric! If the ref was far away or a player infront of him during Silva pen, then I can understand but when you're 3 metres away like Mancini said, you can't miss it!

Re: Clattenbergs huge gambling debts!!!

Clear pen and he was five fucking yards away with a clear view.

Twattenberg is back.

BlueRiz said:
oakiecokie said:
Sore losers on here.

"dont blame the ref" .... bollocks mate. He didn't even give a clear view silva penalty which would have put us 2-0 up and changed the a face of the game. Performance wasn't City-esque but your comment about the ref is Bullshit.

The whole world saw that penalty so personally the ref had a poor game and made critical mistakes.

Agreed and lets not forget that Meireles made at least three challenges that I can remember that all deserved a yellow card. I don't mind losing at all. We should have had the game wrapped up by half time but we didn't, however some of Clattenburgs decisions were absolutely horrendous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.