Mark Clattenburg

Oh good grief, in order for the referee to comment he would need to see a replay to decide conclusively that he'd made a mistake, are people really this dumb or is it some sort of convention you're organising?
Who do you support fella? Are you Clattenberg?
Surely he must have seen Sterling had his back to the ball when it was struck!
Or maybe he wasn't looking that way at all!
In fact, come to think of it, he can't have been looking at all if he gave the pen.
As for the dumb comments you can keep those to yourself.

So you consider my post as "drivel" and therefore see fit to be insulting? You need to have a word with yourself.

No,
happy pills , it wasnt a penalty , get over it.

It was an incorrect decision, an appalling mistake, it was never a penalty in a million years and you'd have to be an idiot to argue otherwise, at no point have I said it was a pen
Who do you support fella? Are you Clattenberg?
Surely he must have seen Sterling had his back to the ball when it was struck!
Or maybe he wasn't looking that way at all!
In fact, come to think of it, he can't have been looking at all if he gave the pen.
As for the dumb comments you can keep those to yourself.

You're correct I am Mark Clattenburg and you sniffed me out you little raccoon you, I joined this site in 2009 and I've been playing the long game just waiting for my moment and now here it is...congratulations, you've won the internet.

No,

It was an incorrect decision, an appalling mistake, it was never a penalty in a million years and you'd have to be an idiot to argue otherwise, at no point have I said it was a pen

You're correct I am Mark Clattenburg and you sniffed me out you little raccoon you, I joined this site in 2009 and I've been playing the long game just waiting for my moment and now here it is...congratulations, you've won the internet.
Oh good
I love a bit of irony

I don't think it's asking too much to come and explain after a match, as a matter of course, why X or Y was sent off, and why Team A got a pen. It could be added to, so that Rigger East and Pawson could explain why the fouls on Sterling and Nava didn't warrant a penalty kick! The fact we don't have this will lead many, including myself, to think that there is something that the PL, The Farce and PiGMOL would rather leave on the pitch!

You are absolutely right in what you say.

The chances of it ever happening though must be minimal at best, because the FA are like the Vatican at keeping their dirty washing out of the public eye, and with good reason too I suspect.

At the risk of repeating myself, yet again, I believe that there is corruption inherent in the FA and PL , along the lines of EUFA and FIFA , because of the vast sums of money involved, and the human nature of greed.

Clattenburg has had history of being in financial difficulty ?

The fact the FA are not punishing Pellegrini for his post match comments makes me highly suspicious they understand just how awful a decision that was. They do not want to hang Twattenberg out to dry by stoking the already considerable fire he has lit by making the story linger on.
On the plus side I very much doubt he will be reffing one of our games anywhere in the near future given the current strength of feeling that the fucker at best guessed it was a penalty. I personally think it was more sinister than a guess....
The **** would never guess in our favour though, would he. It's not his job to guess. His job is to make a considered decision based on what he actually see's. I'd even like to know what he based his guesswork on. Sterling jumped up with his back to the ball and the ball hit him in the back of his ribs.
Never a penalty in a million years and you didn't need to be an elite ref to work that out. That's not to say Clattenburg is anywhere near being an elite ref.
Cheating ****.

You are absolutely right in what you say.

The chances of it ever happening though must be minimal at best, because the FA are like the Vatican at keeping their dirty washing out of the public eye, and with good reason too I suspect.

At the risk of repeating myself, yet again, I believe that there is corruption inherent in the FA and PL , along the lines of EUFA and FIFA , because of the vast sums of money involved, and the human nature of greed.

Clattenburg has had history of being in financial difficulty ?
He needs investigating

Good. If they can't substantiate their decisions, the sooner they fuck off, the better.

And who would officiate? Perhaps we could let the players do it themselves and then we could introduce fly-goalies and next goal wins...you haven't really thought it through have you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.