Mark Clattenburg

You can bet your bottom dollar that the large gambling companies would be tasking their fraud departments in checking for unusual betting patterns following that decision.

With battenbergs antecedent it does make you wonder.
I think we all hope that he is just a incompetent arrogant twat, as the alternative would put the Russian drug scandal into the shade.

About time the FA did their job and bin this fool either way.

Allegedly... He's just doing the FAs bidding. Since spurs are to use Wembley next season, they want to max out attendance with day trippers going to a top 4 / champions league game. It's the FAs cash cow next season. Yes, this is a wild conspiracy theory but it fits...

Oh good grief, in order for the referee to comment he would need to see a replay to decide conclusively that he'd made a mistake, are people really this dumb or is it some sort of convention you're organising?

extreme-ironing-04.jpg

How many fucking times does it need to be explained to you that there is no way that he could have seen it strike Sterlings hand or arm?

Why react like that? Are you threatened by the idea of living in a web of lies? Can't you entertain the possibility without ridiculing someone? Sports is rife with fixing and is no different from any other big business that cheats, lies and steals, so surely it's not hard to believe it's possible with EPL.

Because it's paranoid rubbish.

Do you believe the Aguero moment was staged?

Clattenburg doesn't like us and is a biased fucker. To suggest the whole Premier League if rigged is fucking gormless.

Maybe the Cups are rigged as well, the Sterling ball that was out of play - it was all planned FFS

And who would officiate? Perhaps we could let the players do it themselves and then we could introduce fly-goalies and next goal wins...you haven't really thought it through have you

The pisscan could have refereed with the ticket tout and granny shagger running the lines and they wouldn't have given that penalty. Clattenburg has proven himself to be a cheat of the highest order, he "guessed" at a decision going absolutely against the golden rule of refereeing.

No, you'd see referees leaving the game in their droves for fear of being called a cheat for every single mistake they made.

A nonsense idea.
Or maybe they'd take an extra few seconds when out on the pitch when making potential game changing decisions. As they know they will be in front of the camera...
If clattenburg came out after the game yesterday and said from my view and at the pace of the game I saw it as handball we wouldn't have this thread... We as city fans wouldn't buy it but we would take it a bit better than we have

Or maybe they'd take an extra few seconds when out on the pitch when making potential game changing decisions. As they know they will be in front of the camera...
If clattenburg came out after the game yesterday and said from my view and at the pace of the game I saw it as handball we wouldn't have this thread... We as city fans wouldn't buy it but we would take it a bit better than we have

Mike them up and get them to justify the big decisions, in real time.

Allegedly... He's just doing the FAs bidding. Since spurs are to use Wembley next season, they want to max out attendance with day trippers going to a top 4 / champions league game. It's the FAs cash cow next season. Yes, this is a wild conspiracy theory but it fits...
I love a good conspiracy theory, this is to be my new story

This seems to have escalated!

Clattenberg clearly guessed. That is unforgiveable.
Sometimes refs will make mistakes, but at least they tend to see the things they make mistakes on. If they don't see I t, it's not strictly a mistake if it's not given.
I suspect that MP's comments will produce contact with Red Rag Riley. The trouble is that if you took Clattenberg, East, Madley out of City games, there'd be very few left.

Clearly some form of performance assessment being made public would be interesting to have, apart from anything else, it would make Riley less reclusive. I don't think refs should be called out immediately after a match as they need time to decompress as much as anyone else does.

When Poll criticises you, then you know you're truly fucked.

A question for those who say it 's merely a bad decision or a mistake. You'd assume that mistakes were random and that we'd benefit from some, as well as be the victim. If you're rolling a dice, you might get 3 6's on the run but over the longer term you'd expect a more even distribution wouldn't you? But if you rolled a dice 100 times and 60 of those were 6's, you'd suspect the dice wasn't quite kosher.

We've lost points directly as a result of these 'mistakes'. Yesterday, Sterling v Everton, Aguero v Leicester, the first offside at Spurs are obvious ones and there have been a couple of others. So how many points this season have we rescued as a result of very significant mistakes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.