Mark Clattenburg

Oh dear...

To anyone reading this post, please be advised that the above link is the first step to ruining your enjoyment of the greatest sport in the world. Delve at your own risk. If I were you, I'd just dismiss it as conspiracy theory and forget the website exists.

Honestly, just be ignorant... football hasn't been the same for me since.
There's a massive reason why that website is Bollocks

Howard Webb doesn't work for the PGMOL anymore he left his role at the end of last season
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...p-referee-pursues-new-freelance-projects.html

I don't think it helps saying that the ball didn't hit Sterling's arms. From what I saw, it struck the inside of his arm and then his body a fraction of a second later, near enough simultaneuous.

That is not to say I think it was handball - that part of his arm was pretty close to his body and even a Spurs fan's reaction at the time was "what's he meant to do with his arm?"

Don't think the twat is bent...he's just a twat, an attention-grabbing twat. He's always playing to the cameras and gesticulating wildly. He probably thought if he gambled and got the decision right, he would be hailed a brilliant ref by the media. If he got the decision wrong, nobody (other than us City fans) would give a fuck past a week.

Don't think the twat is bent...he's just a twat, an attention-grabbing twat. He's always playing to the cameras and gesticulating wildly. He probably thought if he gambled and got the decision right, he would be hailed a brilliant ref by the media. If he got the decision wrong, nobody (other than us City fans) would give a fuck past a week.

If he " gambled on getting the decision right " , then he is a fucking cheat as well as being totally incompetent !

The referee is supposed to be certain that it is a foul before giving a penalty .

In my book, that makes the tw*t a 100% cheat who should be removed from the list of referees . Absolutely wrong decision.

No need to makes excuses for the man, he is corrupt and arrogant.

If he " gambled on getting the decision right " , then he is a fucking cheat as well as being totally incompetent !

The referee is supposed to be certain that it is a foul before giving a penalty .

In my book, that makes the tw*t a 100% cheat who should be removed from the list of referees . Absolutely wrong decision.

No need to makes excuses for the man, he is corrupt and arrogant.

Couldn't agree more that he needs a sacking! Not making excuses for the ****, just that I don't think his decision is part of a conspiracy specifically against City.

It's about time the club went on the offensive with this guy.
Take a leaf out of bacon face and w make a right fuss the next time he is given one of our games.
Put some pressure on the little shit.

To be honest, you're probably right, as much as we want to enjoy sports as a genuine competitive attraction, it serves as a vital tool in doing 2 things, making money and distraction. The amount of money being put into the EPL only further solidifies this as they'll be wanting the best competitive league possible. We could both be barking nonsense but to not at least entertain the idea is dismissive.

Far more credence to this scenario than the corrupt referees nonsense, the anti City bias is well documented and widely accepted as fact.

I realise that to some this statement may seem hypocritical given my stance on refereeing corruption in the English game but my work brings me into contact with local and national journalists on a regular basis, no reason why you should believe me and I'm not about to reveal any sources but take it or leave it, there is a policy affecting the reporting on City across all media and at all levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.