Mark Clattenburg

Do you know me you arrogant so and so? Have you any idea what I do for a living or my education? You are bang out of order. If you stopped being so smug I would happily debate with you. If someone has a different view that is fine. Why be so condescending? Is that a big enough word?
Tbh it seems anyone who doesn't believe that the referees are instructed to stop manchester city are rounded upon
You do realise every topflight clubs fans forum has a thread that the world's out to get them, even the fuckin Rags think they are hard done by

It is amazing though that a £10 billion product and the most watched sport in the world has only two purposes, to stop us and keep the Rags at the top, they are certainly doing well at that aren't they?

Tbh it seems anyone who doesn't believe that the referees are instructed to stop manchester city are rounded upon
You do realise every topflight clubs fans forum has a thread that the world's out to get them, even the fuckin Rags think they are hard done by

It is amazing though that a £10 billion product and the most watched sport in the world has only two purposes, to stop us and keep the Rags at the top, they are certainly doing well at that aren't they?

To be honest I have no problem with an opposing viewpoint. It is his tone that grates on me.

This is my 45th year going to the games watching City, and it's my last. Today's blatant corruption, on top of what happened last week, the Everton games, and so on (just since Christmas), it's become blatantly clear that we will not be allowed to win the league. Fuck that, I'm done.
Can't blame you, I feel exactly the same

Just curious, does your username represent your birth year? And, is there a minimum age for professional refs?
Nope was just one of the last few left
and it is quite simply how quickly you can progress through the levels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.