Mark Halsey is....

He used to own an Italian restaurant near me called 'Sottovento', met him in there, seemed decent. There was a picture on the wall as you walk in of him sending Rooney off.

I dunno why he lived up here though, being a southerner and all that though.
He came to a P&W Supporters meeting once, he married a lass from up here he said.
He used to train with Bolton when BFS was in charge. He couldn’t referee a Bolton or QPR game. He let Paul Hince have it that night because it was he who initially reported the post Gillingham shenanigans.

He used to own an Italian restaurant near me called 'Sottovento', met him in there, seemed decent. There was a picture on the wall as you walk in of him sending Rooney off.

I dunno why he lived up here though, being a southerner and all that though.

I too used to eat in Sottovento and he was always pleasant and chatty.

As others on here have said I can't remember him giving us anything after the Gillingham match. He comes across as a fair bloke mind and I think it was telling when he formed an alternative to Riley's set of Bent ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.