Mark Hughes as manager

Pity you renewed, as someone else has mentioned 'No Thaksin No Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan' as these two Guys are best mates...
But as we all know, you're obsessed with politics.

I do not have season tickets, i gave them up.

Perhaps you know me better than I know myself, but its not politics I am obsessed with, It is a sense of morality and Thaksin was a bad fucker.

I don't think he was a bad manager at the time he was at our club. We were in transition period where we needed a big name manager after Sven got sacked.

It was clear he couldn't hack the job at potentially being English Champions (Which we did do). As he had all these players that just suddenly joined the club. And Mancini came along and steadied the ship.

I wonder why he's managing Bradford in League 2 nowadays as its the last place you would expect him to manage (No disrespect to Bradford).

Last edited:
Thanks Damo, means a lot that.

I did get loads of abuse for it and as it turned out because i had no SC anymore I missed out on some big games after Thaksin left, but again that was because I was and remain still unsure about the moral probity of our owners. I have though learned to accept that my conscience really plays no part in who owns us and my love for City transcends everything else.
You gave up an amazing seat too mate, iirc.

Useless rag fuckwit who stole a living from us. Hated him.

I was delighted when he was unceremoniously thrown out on his arse and Mancini came in.

We’ve had a lot of sliding doors moments and ‘big days’ since the takeover but that day is too often overlooked.

Yep. For me, that was a far worse day. Emphasis on "day". The shitstorm surrounding Mancini's likely departure, the hostile atmosphere at the stadium, anti Pellegrini chants, blues fighting blues, other blues pissed/coked up, the rotten weather; and I haven't even mentioned the no show by the team. I'm not saying the Forest game was a delight; far from it. But to not show up on the day of the final, against a team who was relegated the following midweek was a level above (below?) the Forest shambles. In my opinion.
Having Wigan closet reds singing "shitty City" in our faces in the services on the way back until blues have to sort the cunts out. Loads of Wigan (closet reds) tried full on piss taking that day to their demise.

Wigan can fuck off FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.