Mark Hughes as manager

Thanks to my conscience I did not attend a single City game whilst the Rag **** was manager.

I am clean.

Your protest against Shinawatra was something that I've always remembered and respected immensely. You took a ton of flak on here and in other places at the time, and you were proven correct in the long run. If all football fans had the courage that you did then our sport would be significantly better.
Not many people have that type of bottle but you did and some of us were inspired by it in other areas.

Your protest against Shinawatra was something that I've always remembered and respected immensely. You took a ton of flak on here and in other places at the time, and you were proven correct in the long run. If all football fans had the courage that you did then our sport would be significantly better.
Not many people have that type of bottle but you did and some of us were inspired by it in other areas.
Thanks Damo, means a lot that.

I did get loads of abuse for it and as it turned out because i had no SC anymore I missed out on some big games after Thaksin left, but again that was because I was and remain still unsure about the moral probity of our owners. I have though learned to accept that my conscience really plays no part in who owns us and my love for City transcends everything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.