Mark Hughes - 'I Deserve More Credit'

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I think Hughes is right in one respect. He doesn't get the same good press/plaudits as Harry RedCrapp. It seems to me that no matter what Harry does, Harry will always be able to describe it as 'triffic' and the sycophantic press corp, pundits and media generally will always see Harry in a good light. I suspect that had he 'taken Spuds down', he would still be seen in an ethereal light. I think Hughes is making this point. Hughes will get the credit in good time for the job he does at CoMS, but you do see in every walk of life a few tossers getting credit where none is, and never will be due. Hughes in until we win summat! (and then we'll have a another look!)

perhaps, but Harry has taken spurs from very real relegation candidates to very real candidates for Europe, I think that's pretty good.

GoForGlory said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I think Hughes is right in one respect. He doesn't get the same good press/plaudits as Harry RedCrapp. It seems to me that no matter what Harry does, Harry will always be able to describe it as 'triffic' and the sycophantic press corp, pundits and media generally will always see Harry in a good light. I suspect that had he 'taken Spuds down', he would still be seen in an ethereal light. I think Hughes is making this point. Hughes will get the credit in good time for the job he does at CoMS, but you do see in every walk of life a few tossers getting credit where none is, and never will be due. Hughes in until we win summat! (and then we'll have a another look!)

perhaps, but Harry has taken spurs from very real relegation candidates to very real candidates for Europe, I think that's pretty good.
I is good, but hasn't he just bought the Spurs team that Jol had?

Hughes done ok really, no more no less.

We're on course to finish as high as we ever have done in my lifetime and although he's spent a few quid he has, for the main, brought in some quality players. We were hardly world beaters last year under Sven if we're honest and the year before that...we were fucking wank.

Would be nice to win a trophy which I think one of the bigger name managers would deliver but I'm also undecided as to whether one of those managers would be good for us in the long run. I like to think Hughes is at the start of a long job and as such he'll leave the club much, much stronger than when he arrived.

Rome wasnt built in a day and the foundations of Rome were probably not as shit as ours.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Robbo. said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
Robbo. said:
fuck that ^^^

when's your next blog? and dont forget to say you like muffins.

I think I have retired from the blogging scene mate, its a young mans game

big shame mate, it was very good.

Thanks but, If you look at all the bloggers in a similar position on YouTube to me, they seem to get a lot of plaudits, I don't get many. That is predictable and understandable I suppose.

Made me chuckle :)

Hughes on the other hand is a first rate twat

Hughes should learn to keep his mouth shut until he actually achieves something in his mangerial career. City fans expectations are not that high, never have been really. I mean getting to a semi-final in some kind of competition would have me jumping for joy and singing Hughes praises. Its his first year as Manchester City manger, with the money spent he hasn't done enough for plaudits in my personal opinion.

You lot are a fucking disgrace. Call yourselves supporters? Try supporting then. Hughes has done a descent job so far. Just like players Hughes needs time to adapt and if we get a top 10 finish in his first season then that's a good start! You achieve nothing by sacking your manager after one season. I don't post that often but lately this forum has really pissed me off. I know the kind of responses I'm gonna get for this post and I really couldn't give a toss. If you wanna support the team then support all that comes with it, manager included!

longshanks.jpg

"Hughes".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.