mark hughes out banner

chrisi said:
Newlunar said:
chrisi said:
fuck oooooff

How long you been supporting City mate? Did you want Mel Machin, Alan Ball,Frank Clarke, Joe Royle, Kevin Keegan, Stuart Pearce all out as well. Because rightly or wrongly it's not really got us very far.

We are our own worsed enemy at this club. Too many egos in the stadium who think people who have spent their whole working lives in football are "tactically naive" when and only when we lose.

The madness of Manchester City fans, who will publicly wave banners around endorsing a newspaper with an obvious anti City agenda who are selling papers on the back of our turmoil under the guise of helping us (1993 Forward with Franny)
Or walking around the stadium in support of a manager who gave us a good start and a double over the rags but also a pretty dire end of the season culminating in losing a 2;0 lead in our last home game and our worst ever defeat the following week.

Meanwhile, whilst frustrating to lose yesterday anyone with half a brain could see that that game could've gone either way and had it gone ours we'd have been talking about turning corners and the usual hype.

Stop turning a fookin drama in to a crisis every other year and we just might make some real progress.

YAWN.

Oh look.... we won and won well. No more misery for a while.

Newlunar said:
chrisi said:
fuck oooooff

How long you been supporting City mate? Did you want Mel Machin, Alan Ball,Frank Clarke, Joe Royle, Kevin Keegan, Stuart Pearce all out as well. Because rightly or wrongly it's not really got us very far.

We are our own worsed enemy at this club. Too many egos in the stadium who think people who have spent their whole working lives in football are "tactically naive" when and only when we lose.

The madness of Manchester City fans, who will publicly wave banners around endorsing a newspaper with an obvious anti City agenda who are selling papers on the back of our turmoil under the guise of helping us (1993 Forward with Franny)
Or walking around the stadium in support of a manager who gave us a good start and a double over the rags but also a pretty dire end of the season culminating in losing a 2;0 lead in our last home game and our worst ever defeat the following week.

Meanwhile, whilst frustrating to lose yesterday anyone with half a brain could see that that game could've gone either way and had it gone ours we'd have been talking about turning corners and the usual hype.

Stop turning a fookin drama in to a crisis every other year and we just might make some real progress.

Your right with what you are saying, however I bet alot of fans on this perticular discussion who are having ago at Banner Boy, were in Maine Road shouting Swales Out, Ball Out etc...

Eggsy said:
Newlunar said:
chrisi said:
fuck oooooff

Your right with what you are saying, however I bet alot of fans on this perticular discussion who are having ago at Banner Boy, were in Maine Road shouting Swales Out, Ball Out etc...

yes i was, not something i`m terribly proud as i think he`s probably was a city fan but swailes had been here for years and it was a pretty broad cross section of the fans who wanted him out. the football under ball was shambolic at best. remember the chant away at liverpool ""alan ball`s a football genius

Newlunar, the only manager on your list who it could be argued didnt deserve to go was Royle.

and the fans only really turned on Ball in that list. Possibly Clarke too.

Didsbury Dave said:
Newlunar, the only manager on your list who it could be argued didnt deserve to go was Royle.

Yes I know that Dave , that's why I said rightly or wrongly, the football was dire at times under all those managers but the point I'm always trying to make is that it's got us absolutely nowhere. It's why we've been in turmoil for 30 years. We're in a cycle of change for changes sake.
I cannot believe a minority are so keen for another chop. Some of the football at times lately has been sublime. We've so obviously got the foundations of a good side and we're slowly making real progress, and the proudest thing for me is that if Hughes succeeds no one can say we haven't earn't it. All we need is some consistancy.

Sadly there is a dissenting few who cannot get over the rag connection with Hughes which he is always careful to distance himself from.
And there are those that think Mourhino will swan in here and do it all in a season. Guess what...he wont and if he did he just as likely to fail as anyonelse.

I'm behind Hughes 100% while the team is going in the right direction.

Newlunar said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Yes I know that Dave , that's why I said rightly or wrongly, the football was dire at times under all those managers but the point I'm always trying to make is that it's got us absolutely nowhere. It's why we've been in turmoil for 30 years. We're in a cycle of change for changes sake.
I cannot believe a minority are so keen for another chop. Some of the football at times lately has been sublime. We've so obviously got the foundations of a good side and we're slowly making real progress, and the proudest thing for me is that if Hughes succeeds no one can say we haven't earn't it. All we need is some consistancy.

Sadly there is a dissenting few who cannot get over the rag connection with Hughes which he is always careful to distance himself from.
And there are those that think Mourhino will swan in here and do it all in a season. Guess what...he wont and if he did he just as likely to fail as anyonelse.

I'm behind Hughes 100% while the team is going in the right direction.

as a person i can`t stand the man (mourhino) arogant bar steward but good manager, hate bacon face with a passion, horrible twat, but keep`s winning unfortunately. if les goes do i want mourhino you betcha

r.soleofsalford said:
Newlunar said:
[as a person i can`t stand the man (mourhino) arogant bar steward but good manager, hate bacon face with a passion, horrible twat, but keep`s winning unfortunately. if les goes do i want mourhino you betcha

would this be the Mourinho genius that played one up front in a match where an away goal would've made all the difference.

I thought Mourinho's tactics were poor last night.

I know it's all too easy in heinsight to say they were shit, but as said above, all they needed to do was grab a goal and they'd have been pretty much through!

Definetely should have come out of the traps all guns blazing with two forwards IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.