mark hughes out banner

moomba said:
stockportblue said:
i think that is the root of the hughes out brigade.Living in the past-shame that many years ago Man U fans didnt call Busby a blue bastard and hound him out before he is successful.

maybe not right to tar them all with the same brush-but it seems to be a consistent factor with the ones that i have come across.

I think you'll find that the vast majority of those that don't think Hughes is the man to take us forward, think so because of what he has done this season, not who he has played for in the past.

Unfortunately that seems to be far from the truth when you listen to people on hear and the shouts around the ground.

Fucking retards should be, but won't be, ashamed of themselves... I'll be ashamed for them!

If shit like that gets on TV then SKY et al will have a field day!

I was going to say "unbelievable", but sadly it isn't when you read some of the bile that's posted on here...

Come on Blues!

Drown the fuckers out with why Hughes should stay, instead of picking fights and goading them, because that's what the sad fuckers want... Attention!

We are moving in the right direction, OK maybe not as fast as we'd obviously want, but definitely forwards and seemingly upwards...

Sacking him this season would be ludicrous!

The only caveat to that would be if we just imploded for the rest of this season... But I really don't think we're going to!

We've got some really big games coming up that are big in their own right never mind about league positions, we'd want to win them and will fancy our chances... Especially as we're currently underdogs! Perhaps we should enjoy that position as much as we can, because we might not be such underdogs for long!

See the UEFA Cup odds for proof of that!

West Ham United A Prem -
March 2009
Wednesday 4th Aston Villa H Prem -
Saturday 14th Chelsea A Prem -
Saturday 21st Sunderland H Prem -
April 2009
Saturday 4th Arsenal A Prem -
Saturday 11th Fulham H Prem -
Saturday 18th West Bromwich Albion H Prem -
Saturday 25th Everton A Prem -
May 2009
Saturday 2nd Blackburn Rovers H Prem -
Saturday 9th Manchester United A Prem -
Saturday 16th Tottenham Hotspur A Prem -
Sunday 24th Bolton Wanderers H Prem -

+More UEFA?

Who is going to come in and do a better job with the team we've got?

Things take time and so long as there's progress, which surely you can see there is, then loyalty to and faith in him are going to help the team gel and work FOR him and that's what we all want, isn't it???

Or is your hatred and mistrust of an ex-rag just too much to get over?

CTID

1.618034 said:
Fucking retards should be, but won't be, ashamed of themselves... I'll be ashamed for them!

If shit like that gets on TV then SKY et al will have a field day!

I was going to say "unbelievable", but sadly it isn't when you read some of the bile that's posted on here...

Come on Blues!

Drown the fuckers out with why Hughes should stay, instead of picking fights and goading them, because that's what the sad fuckers want... Attention!

We are moving in the right direction, OK maybe not as fast as we'd obviously want, but definitely forwards and seemingly upwards...

Sacking him this season would be ludicrous!

The only caveat to that would be if we just imploded for the rest of this season... But I really don't think we're going to!

We've got some really big games coming up that are big in their own right never mind about league positions, we'd want to win them and will fancy our chances... Especially as we're currently underdogs! Perhaps we should enjoy that position as much as we can, because we might not be such underdogs for long!

See the UEFA Cup odds for proof of that!

West Ham United A Prem -
March 2009
Wednesday 4th Aston Villa H Prem -
Saturday 14th Chelsea A Prem -
Saturday 21st Sunderland H Prem -
April 2009
Saturday 4th Arsenal A Prem -
Saturday 11th Fulham H Prem -
Saturday 18th West Bromwich Albion H Prem -
Saturday 25th Everton A Prem -
May 2009
Saturday 2nd Blackburn Rovers H Prem -
Saturday 9th Manchester United A Prem -
Saturday 16th Tottenham Hotspur A Prem -
Sunday 24th Bolton Wanderers H Prem -

+More UEFA?

Who is going to come in and do a better job with the team we've got?

Things take time and so long as there's progress, which surely you can see there is, then loyalty to and faith in him are going to help the team gel and work FOR him and that's what we all want, isn't it???

Or is your hatred and mistrust of an ex-rag just too much to get over?

CTID

good post

yes it makes know sense at all, sacking mangers after just a few months. These brainless morans need to be reminded that Ferguson's united team was booed after many a game at the beginning of his reign.
The football is never gonna be great straight away, and all Hughes's signings have been shit hot.
It's mainly been down to Dunne and Richards that we're only in 9th position. Hopefully their performances at Liverpool will be the catalyst for them regaining last season's form

David Moyes just avoided relagation in his first season and has done great with his team/resorces since.
Give Mark Hughes at the very Least one more FULL season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.