Mark Hughes sacked

Nah, even De Boer got a transfer window and besides, Hodgson looks safe enough for the moment.

A configuration of words you rarely see these days.

I agree it is unlikely Leslie will be hired and fired again by 6 January, but it is not impossible, and thinking about the scenario brings me happiness, so stop trying to take away a positive feeling on a Monday! ;-)

Doubt he will that bothered, will be able to enjoy the break over Xmas and play his true love Golf. Probably finished as a top line manager and will not drop down to lower leagues, his only chance will be replacing the family man. Got a large bank account with the compensation payed out for failing in every job

He is part of that merrygoround of failed managers, that always find another club who think they are the Messiah. They aren’t.

I have no doubt another team struggling to stay up will come in for him, so he can not save them.

Big Sam must be sitting looking at his phone. If he can find it under all those bungs.

Hughes might try his luck in China or the US. He will be back. You can put another pot on for that.

Well when he got sacked by City we were languishing in mid table and drawing with everyone with a lot of stuttering big name signings not performing. I can see a lot of parellels with City then and the rags now, he would perfect to keep Jose’s good work up.
Well apart from the fact we were 6th 3pts off a champions league place with a game in hand and in our first cup semi final since 1981 just turned top of the league Chelsea over,apart from that you're spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.