Mark Hughes

He still exists, lurking in the shadows. Waiting. at the foot of your bed while you sleep

Mark Hughes, the only reason they were still in the Premier League this year to begin with? I'm not trying to talk him up or anything, but was it not his managing wins over the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, etc. in the final stretch of last season that kept them up?

Harry should get the bulk of the blame for this one considering he's been there since November and spent a fortune in January on players most clubs around them in the table could only dream of but he won't as I'm sure his buddies in the media will be spinning it like never before. How many relegations and how many bankruptcies is it for the old boy now? Along with his whopping 1 trophy in 30 years of management (having to bankrupt and nearly put the club he won it with out existence to get there).

One of the most overrated managers currently in the game.

I was/am surprised how much damage he did at QPR.
I dont rate him that much, but I thought he would do ok this season with QPR.
Its his signings that shocked me, there are some managers who are awful with money, he is clearly one of them.
Blackburn with little money he moulded them in to a very good premier league team.
Fulham, again he maintained the over achieving standard Hodgson had set before him.
I think its no coincidence that his best signings for us were in general before the takeover.

Crouchinho said:
Harry will get the blame for it all no doubt. Hughes done very poor
Yea, cause he only had a paltry 7 months and a huge £20m+ January spending spree to turn it round, the poor thing, right? Please.

MaineRoadM14 said:
Yea, cause he only had a paltry 7 months and a huge £20m+ January spending spree to turn it round, the poor thing, right? Please.
Hughes had more time and more money, so deserves more of the blame. Redknapp must have his fair share though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.