Mark Hughes

Cant believe that two teams who could still mathmatically stay up could play with so little passion, I feel for both sets of fans but reading and qpr have got exactly what they deserved this season, hope Wigan stay up!

MaineRoadM14 said:
Crouchinho said:
Harry will get the blame for it all no doubt. Hughes done very poor
Yea, cause he only had a paltry 7 months and a huge £20m+ January spending spree to turn it round, the poor thing, right? Please.

He's only been there five months. He couldn't sell any players to recoup because no other club would match the wages. He brought in samba and Remy who done well I thought. Townsend and taarabt tried but couldn't help either.

Hughes only having four points on the board was a big ask for anyone. I'm still surprised he took the job on, maybe he thought he could genuinely do it, I did for a few games

If it's about appointing blame for QPR's current woes then surely the majority of the blame must fall on Tony Fernandes. He signed the cheques that bought the players, negotiated the fee's and the wages as well as picked the managers. Should QPR drop like a stone through the leagues or implode due to financial obligations he is the one that made it happen. Blame him first and foremost.

I rest the blame on Harry. He is supposed to be this great manager who brings the best out in players and actually he is just a corrupt tw*t.

MaineRoadM14 said:
Crouchinho said:
Harry will get the blame for it all no doubt. Hughes done very poor
Yea, cause he only had a paltry 7 months and a huge £20m+ January spending spree to turn it round, the poor thing, right? Please.

Rednapp complained about the salaries the QPR players are on, then tried to lure Odemwingie - you can't tell me that he only wanted to leave West Brom for the 'project' - and they're paying Samba an absolute fortune, for a club in their position.

'Arry is a fucking hypocrite and deserves to be relegated, IMHO.

Both to blame, both cunts.
I feel sorry for the chairman being so naive to spunk all that money after listening to the two.

citysince88 said:
If it's about appointing blame for QPR's current woes then surely the majority of the blame must fall on Tony Fernandes. He signed the cheques that bought the players, negotiated the fee's and the wages as well as picked the managers. Should QPR drop like a stone through the leagues or implode due to financial obligations he is the one that made it happen. Blame him first and foremost.
Exactly. I would also add the players into that too. They let the manager down. They were pathetic at times and early not doing what Redknapp or Highes was asking of them. No manager sends his team out to misplace 62 passes in a game or make sure a player is sent off about once every other month.

Skashion said:
MaineRoadM14 said:
Hughes had more time and more money, so deserves more of the blame. Redknapp must have his fair share though.

Redknapp should get the blame,just for being a twitching cockney twat on its own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.