Mark Lawro's Predictions for our match against Everton...

Re: Lawro Predicts...!!!!

realsparky said:
bluemoonno1 said:
who cares what this tosser thinks, he's going off past results, this is new city, time to move on chaps, I know its hard because well "this is city" but weve changed now,
have faith in manchini

everton 1--- city 3,
I,m with you on this one

I honestly don't think they will score against us!

Bluedippers 0 - 3 City

Lawro is no doubt feeling a bit raw with his beloved team the laughing stock of the league , whislt we semm to be selecting cruise control.

I don't think we'll lose 2-0 but it will be a sterner test than the last few fixtures.... however this is an emminently winnable game if we are up for it and are not complacent.

Blue dips 1 -City 2 says I

If we are going to win the league or finish second behind Chelski, we should be beating teams like Everton reasonably easily, home or away.

I predict 0-3.......Tevez to bag a brace.

Remember, you heard it here first.

<a class="postlink" href="http://community.footballpools.com/blog/2010/01/14/alan-hansens-premier-league-preview-everton-v-manchester-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://community.footballpools.com/blog ... ster-city/</a>

lawro's sofa chum hansen has us down to win

"Everton - Manchester City (1730)

New Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has made a very good start. There is still the argument that Mark Hughes could have won the last four games, so it's early days, but Mancini has given players a fresh start and has played quite a few people who were on the fringes. That has created a healthy competition in the squad.

City are up against an Everton team who I thought could and should have beaten Arsenal. It was a very encouraging performance. On the back of that result, I think they will give a similar display but this time get the victory.

Everton had an awful start to the season with injuries, but David Moyes didn't go on about it and they are starting to get those players back now. I can see Everton having a very good final third of the season.

Verdict: 2-0"

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, someone tell him how Liverpool are doing (although he has predicted them to lose (shock horror))

I think we are a different proposition these days, we will go there with a professional attitude and will not lose the game, wether that means a win i;m not so sure, but i certainly don't think we will lose??

I'd be delighted with a win and reasonably happy with a draw. A loss would be unfortunate as I want us to build on top of the progress we have made recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.