Mark Lawro's Predictions for our match against Everton...

He's paid to make predictions and like most gets some wrong.

I think he is a rather dour cheerless sod but can't see why anyone gets upset because his forecasts are as innacurate as everyone elses.

Cityfan said:

I think he is a rather dour cheerless sod but can't see why anyone gets upset because his forecasts are as innacurate as everyone elses.
He's perceived by a fair number on here as being anti-City.

Re: Lawro Predicts...!!!!

Uwes Grandad said:
I think a draw will be a good result.

This is a real test for us.

Spot on.

And realistically it's a good call, Everton are getting their squad back together. A draw would be a fair call.

jimharri said:
Cityfan said:

He's perceived by a fair number on here as being anti-City.

In Svens season he underestimated us along with a lot of others . I don't think he is so much anti-City as anti-joy. Not defending him as a pundit but his prediciton league is not worth getting worked up about.

He's a vile, kiddy fiddling grotesque human being.

Just jealous that we're gonna smash it and Liverpool will be mid table.

Seems like a fair enough prediction to me.

I would be happy with a draw TBH. It's a bad time to be playing them. But, I am usually pessimistic!

lawro is one of the "hughes would have won all the matches mancini has won since he's been at city anyway..." brigade, along with a few others in the media.
what gets me is this is the exact reason hughes went, cos we drew against these shit teams.

mikeyboy said:
lawro is one of the "hughes would have won all the matches mancini has won since he's been at city anyway..." brigade, along with a few others in the media.
what gets me is this is the exact reason hughes went, cos we drew against these shit teams.
2 facts for anyone that thinks that, biggest home win(league) 4-1 Blackburn, biggest away win Wolves, they have one thing in common, 2 of Mancini's 3 league games!

It's in the bag boys!!!

Lawro predicts a blue dippers win on football focus weekend preview (BBCi)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.