Mark Lawro's Predictions for our match against Everton...

This game is a good test to see if we can keep concentration up for the whole 90++ minutes. Too often, we still seem to ease off when we are ahead and against a team coming good, we can't afford to lose concentration for 15-20 minutes. If we can avoid doing that, we have a good chance of winning as we have more fire power. On the other hand, we have been stronger at the back than previously and more resilient when we go behind so I can't see us losing.

Draw at worst, 2 goal win at best, likely one goal in it 1-2.

Honestly, I expect us to stuff them.

I can't remember a time ever before in my 40+ years of supporting the club where confidence has been so high, AND it's been backed up by genuine quality on the pitch and in the management.

If we don't win by 3 clear goals, I will eat my shoes.

I take offence here from some of you guys.
We should go in for a Win, never for a draw! Else we revert to the old mentality. A City of Mediocrity. Mancini says that 'his team always go for a win'. I will take him at his word.
So please do not foul this thread with the negativity of a draw expectation or prediction. You people of low faith!

Please read city's blueprint again, the masterplan that Hughes endorsed but didn't believe in or implemented!

We have the squad , we have the Manager. Shall I continue on ?

I've been nervous about this game all week, but just now starting to feel confident about it. As an earlier poster alludes to, I feel the Mancini system suits us down to the ground away from home. I think we will murder these on the break.

[/b]

lostgalaxy said:
I'm more concerned how we play.

Results wise a draw is good. If we win this the whole league will be scared to death. Suddenly we become the team to beat, for anybody.

I think that's too soon. We haven't really grown up to that position.

For god's sake it's Everton not Barcelona.

Which of the classic top 4 would you expect to drop points at Everton? None of them.

We shouldn't expect to either.

if you look at the two teams form . city away. w3 d5 l2 f16 a 14. gd2
scousers home. w3 d5 l2 f14 a15 gd-1
we need to give 110% and get an early goal to shut them up. it looks a certain draw on paper but mancini says he always goes for a win. 3-1 to city

Chippy_boy said:
lostgalaxy said:
I'm more concerned how we play.

Results wise a draw is good. If we win this the whole league will be scared to death. Suddenly we become the team to beat, for anybody.

I think that's too soon. We haven't really grown up to that position.

For god's sake it's Everton not Barcelona.

Which of the classic top 4 would you expect to drop points at Everton? None of them.

We shouldn't expect to either.

OK boy :-). I'll ask the God of Football to change it to another City win then.

Anyone know if Distin is expected to be fit?

If not who will be at the back with that Dutch lad (Heitinger?)? Jageilka still out and Yobo away at ACON, surely Tevez will have a field day?!!!

2-0 City

blueplan said:
I take offence here from some of you guys.
We should go in for a Win, never for a draw! Else we revert to the old mentality. A City of Mediocrity. Mancini says that 'his team always go for a win'. I will take him at his word.
So please do not foul this thread with the negativity of a draw expectation or prediction. You people of low faith!

Please read city's blueprint again, the masterplan that Hughes endorsed but didn't believe in or implemented!

We have the squad , we have the Manager. Shall I continue on ?
Of course we play to win, but that doesn't mean we will win.

Dont see why we cant win this one!

Went there last year when our away form was crap and we played them off the park!

Cant see why we cant do the same this year particularly as we have a much stronger squad!

3v0 to City!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.