mark ogden - telegraph, wrote an article...

LoveCity said:
njmcfc1894 said:
Matty said:
His Twitter is generally full of him having a go at Pellegrini, he seems to want Pellegrini to be Mancini, in as much as he wants to be hand fed press to make his articles interesting. Pellegrini plays his press conferences very straight, and basically doesn't the journalists anything at all with which they can attack him or the club, and Ogden hates it!

Not sure if it was Ogden or that other bellend Jamie Jackson but they were on Talksport and were asked about MP PRESS CONFERNCES AND HE SAID "i DONT GO, HE GIVES US NOTHING" haha, keep doing that Manuel.

I mentioned Jamie Jackson in the United thread. I believe he replaced Dan Taylor as northern football guy when he was promoted but seems more like a Manchester United Reporter than a Manchester Football Reporter. Look at his timeline: <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/JamieJackson___" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/JamieJackson___</a>

The difference between Ogden and Jackson though is that Jackson doesn't come across as bitter towards City, just ambivalent and doing the minimum writing about us that he can get away with.
I've heard Jackson on talkshite and he speaks about Us with utter contempt....

Dom McGuiness is another biased red twat on there who also likes to shit stir at Pellegrini's press conferences...gets fuck all out of Manuel though...

nice neil said:
Entitled something like "where Manchester City's season fell apart", around March I think. I've been trying to find it for a retrospective read, but I can't. Is anyone on here better than me at finding things on the internet ? Stuart Brennan did a similar one in 2012 , along the lines of "who city need to get rid of now the season's over". Both were a bit like reading your own obituary before you're dead. It would make interesting reading now we've won the league again. The eejit !
i like a retrospective read i bet there are loads of articles

He's right about the injury part, someone is not doing their job somewhere. We never had such injuries last season.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
He's right about the injury part, someone is not doing their job somewhere. We never had such injuries last season.

Or, we DID have such injuries, but the players were rushed back and played whilst not 100% fit.

There was quite a bit written on Bluemoon at the start of the 2012/13 season about the sacking of our club doctor, and his replacement being a Mancini "yes man" who would basically do whatever Mancini wanted. The guy who was sacked had a reputation for standing up to Mancini and refusing to sign off players to play unless he was convinced they were fit enough to do so.

Lancet Fluke said:
Damocles said:
Ogden is everything that's wrong with journalism.

From his writings, he comes across as a bitter ****. If you hear him speak normally, he comes across as a well informed football commentator.
You get the feeling that he only writes have the shit he does because it generates hits and interest rather than it being his true opinion.

With the M.E.N going this way in recent years too, we really are stuck now for football news that isn't either offensively cherrypicked nonsense or outrageous pandering

I had never heard him speak until very recently and I was shocked at how inarticulate he was. He was muttering like paul scholes and came across as being slightly brain damaged.
Probably because he is from Heywood

Sky Blue said:
LoveCity said:
njmcfc1894 said:
Not sure if it was Ogden or that other bellend Jamie Jackson but they were on Talksport and were asked about MP PRESS CONFERNCES AND HE SAID "i DONT GO, HE GIVES US NOTHING" haha, keep doing that Manuel.

I mentioned Jamie Jackson in the United thread. I believe he replaced Dan Taylor as northern football guy when he was promoted but seems more like a Manchester United Reporter than a Manchester Football Reporter. Look at his timeline: <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/JamieJackson___" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/JamieJackson___</a>

The difference between Ogden and Jackson though is that Jackson doesn't come across as bitter towards City, just ambivalent and doing the minimum writing about us that he can get away with.

Dom McGuiness is another biased red twat on there who also likes to shit stir at Pellegrini's press conferences...gets fuck all out of Manuel though...
I agree; heard Jackson a few times and he's a typical rag ****. On the subject of biased journos, anyone know how Tony "bitter Scouse twat" Evans is after the recent events?

EricBrooksGhost said:
Sky Blue said:
LoveCity said:

I agree; heard Jackson a few times and he's a typical rag ****. On the subject of biased journos, anyone know how Tony "bitter Scouse twat" Evans is after the recent events?

I'd forgotten about that Scouse fucker...... the phlegmy **** has gone into hiding.

Matty said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Or, we DID have such injuries, but the players were rushed back and played whilst not 100% fit.

There was quite a bit written on Bluemoon at the start of the 2012/13 season about the sacking of our club doctor, and his replacement being a Mancini "yes man" who would basically do whatever Mancini wanted. The guy who was sacked had a reputation for standing up to Mancini and refusing to sign off players to play unless he was convinced they were fit enough to do so.

It would certainly explain a lot. Back during 2011/12 season, I don't recall us ever having such injuries. It's no good having this either if we're ever to really push on in all comps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.