mark ogden - telegraph, wrote an article...

When it first appeared on the Telegraph website he referred to us as having suffered the biggest collapse since Devon Loch. That was soon edited out but it was quite revealing because it demonstrates how he's prepared to twist facts - we were never many points clear, so the analogy was a joke - to put us down.

Still, I seem to remember him doing much the same two years ago so it was probably a good omen. When Ogden says it's all over for us, we're about to win it.

EricBrooksGhost said:
Sky Blue said:
LoveCity said:
I mentioned Jamie Jackson in the United thread. I believe he replaced Dan Taylor as northern football guy when he was promoted but seems more like a Manchester United Reporter than a Manchester Football Reporter. Look at his timeline: <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/JamieJackson___" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/JamieJackson___</a>

The difference between Ogden and Jackson though is that Jackson doesn't come across as bitter towards City, just ambivalent and doing the minimum writing about us that he can get away with.
I've heard Jackson on talkshite and he speaks about Us with utter contempt....

Dom McGuiness is another biased red twat on there who also likes to shit stir at Pellegrini's press conferences...gets fuck all out of Manuel though...
I agree; heard Jackson a few times and he's a typical rag ****. On the subject of biased journos, anyone know how Tony "bitter Scouse twat" Evans is after the recent events?

Jamie Jackson is an excellent journo. Some of his City stuff is enthusiastic, well written and captures the moment really well.

Jackson blocked me on twitter for calling him out about him trying to get Kompany banned for the derby due to a 'hand gesture'.

Damocles said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Sky Blue said:

Dom McGuiness is another biased red twat on there who also likes to shit stir at Pellegrini's press conferences...gets fuck all out of Manuel though...
I agree; heard Jackson a few times and he's a typical rag ****. On the subject of biased journos, anyone know how Tony "bitter Scouse twat" Evans is after the recent events?

Jamie Jackson is an excellent journo. Some of his City stuff is enthusiastic, well written and captures the moment really well.

Has Jackson invaded Damocles body?

BringBackSwales said:
Damocles said:
EricBrooksGhost said:

Has Jackson invaded Damocles body?

I like the lad, I think he's good.

People like David Lynch are the total wankers out there, Jackson is pretty decent

Sky Blue said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Sky Blue said:

I'd forgotten about that Scouse fucker...... the phlegmy **** has gone into hiding.

He's not so bad. ;)

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/TonyEvansTimes/status/465526517096022016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/TonyEvansTimes/stat ... 7096022016</a>

MCC said:
Ogden has the face and personality of a smacked lizards ****. Horrible creature.

Saw him live for the first time on Sunday Supplement last week. Had the look and demeanour of a crack head.

ExiledInEC1 said:
When it first appeared on the Telegraph website he referred to us as having suffered the biggest collapse since Devon Loch. That was soon edited out but it was quite revealing because it demonstrates how he's prepared to twist facts - we were never many points clear, so the analogy was a joke - to put us down.

Still, I seem to remember him doing much the same two years ago so it was probably a good omen. When Ogden says it's all over for us, we're about to win it.
The same is true of Mr Hugh McIlvanney the Sunday Times 'voice of sport'.
He has come in for criticism in this morning's sport letter section of the Sunday Times for some recent articles of his concerning City.
On 16th March he wrote an article labelling us as the 'most spectacular under-achievers in the history of the Premier League'.
Then on 20th April in a piece entitled 'City's wealth of woes' he cited our slim chances of winning the Premier League as 'another example of under-achievement to add to a long and miserable sequence'.
On the morning of 11th May, the final day of Premiership matches , he then penned an article stating that our 'Late title push had plenty of help' and 'City look set to snatch silverware today - all thanks to the inconsistencies of their immediate rivals'.
At 5pm that same day City had won the Premier League to add to the Capitol One Cup and their title victory of 2012 and FA Cup win of 2011- four domestic trophies in four seasons, greater than any other team ( not to mention FA Cup finalists of 2013 and League runners up in 2013 and Champions League qualification for four consecutive years).
Enough said Hugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.