Marlos Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say we do sign this guy along with Gabriel Jesus . Our potential atacking players in a few years surely Is one of the best in the world. Of course teams can buy players but I'm going off what everyone currently has.

Kelechi
Roberts
Sterling
Moreno
Gabriel Jesus.
Garcia (both)
Brahim
Celina

Amazing

Say we do sign this guy along with Gabriel Jesus . Our potential atacking players in a few years surely Is one of the best in the world. Of course teams can buy players but I'm going off what everyone currently has.

Kelechi
Roberts
Sterling
Moreno
Gabriel Jesus.
Garcia (both)
Brahim
Celina

Amazing
And Sterling will be the oldest so we're looking at long term domination. Alexia Garcia btw plays deep rather than in the attacking third.

Kelechi
Roberts
Sterling
Moreno
Gabriel Jesus.
Garcia (both)
Brahim
Celina

Amazing

There's a future Balon d'or winner somewhere there.

Kelechi
Roberts
Sterling
Moreno
Gabriel Jesus.
Garcia (both)
Brahim
Celina

Amazing

Some won't make it with us. But they all have potential. And if we get Sane, Jesus and Moreno this window (which looks likely). We probably don't have to invest in our attack in the next few windows. We can concentrate on improving the defense and midfield.

Exciting times!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.