Marlos Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw in stones, Angelino, maffeo, yoyo and a couple of others and that could be the team for the next decade, all for under 200m.... Pretty pretty pretty good.

Long term planning personified!!!

It really is. Starting to get the feeling we are playing a different game than every other club in terms of planning. In a couple of years our team will look very different and I don't think many wil see it coming until it's too late.

It really is. Starting to get the feeling we are playing a different game than every other club in terms of planning. In a couple of years our team will look very different and I don't think many wil see it coming until it's too late.
I've been saying this for ages, the long term planning at City is scary (not just the players). If only we had Ed Woodward instead of Txiki.

I've been saying this for ages, the long term planning at City is scary (not just the players). If only we had Ed Woodward instead of Txiki.

It's what we all are expecting, including the heirachy at city. We haven't built a new academy for show, there's been serious money spent on building it and there will be lots of work behind the scenes in getting the best talent on our books. Throw in a few South American wonderkids and were set for years potentially.

shush walls have ears
wallshaveears.gif~c200
wallshaveears.gif~c200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.