Marlos Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say we do sign this guy along with Gabriel Jesus . Our potential atacking players in a few years surely Is one of the best in the world. Of course teams can buy players but I'm going off what everyone currently has.

Kelechi
Roberts
Sterling
Moreno
Gabriel Jesus.
Garcia (both)
Brahim
Celina

Amazing
Shouldn't Enes Unal be on that list as well?

Hardly he's useless

What a load of shite. How is he useless exactly? How many NAC games did you watch last season?

I don't know why some people on here are so desperate to write off players they clearly don't have a clue about.

What a load of shite. How is he useless exactly? How many NAC games did you watch last season?

I don't know why some people on here are so desperate to write off players they clearly don't have a clue about.
Considering a snail moves faster then him hell never be good enough, there's being slow and then there's him

Considering a snail moves faster then him hell never be good enough, there's being slow and then there's him

Christ there's some morons on here.

This tells me you watched one Preseason game last year when he looked a bit slow, probably because of the intensive fitness training the club put him on once he arrived from turkey and wrote him off based on that.

Thank god the club aren't so stupid - unless you think they weren't aware how fast he was when they signed him?

I agree that we shouldn't single out young players as not good enough this early on. However, I also don't think it's controversial to point out that we'd be doing very well for half of that list to become useful squad members. And if two become genuinely world class, we'll be doing very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.