Marouane Fellaini

Tevez City said:
I am sure he can be better Defensive midfielder than Garcia.

I don't understand this "hate Garcia" bollocks...

Fellaini is target man and a bit of a thug... but as a defensive midfielder and a player for Man city and the future its Javi Garcia all day. Why...

1. Garcia is still developing as a pro and will be world pro within in the next 2 years.
2. He is versatile in moving as a DM into a CB role instantly if required... Fellaini cant do that.
3. People expect Garcia to roll into the PL and kick ass from day 1.. some players can do it, some cannot. Garcia has improved massively. He is becoming more and more attuned to the style City want to play football in the future; with fast movement, agility and power.
4. Laugh if you want but its the truth - football is also a revenue making business, especially with Platini's ffp coming in, and players like Garcia, Clichy who are good looking make a positive profile impact for city globally. Javi is being marketed and is more marketable globally than Fellaini, who is fubar...

Garcia has potential to become world class and will be. He has shown it, proven it and with time you can see where he is going. We threw him into CL and PL from day 1 and with injuries he looked sluggish at the start. He is now picking the game up really well and I am positive in 2013/14 season with pre-season training and developing his ball playing/passing ability, those who slagged him will be singing his name to the rafters.

SuperSilva said:
Tevez City said:

Fellaini is target man and a bit of a thug... but as a defensive midfielder and a player for Man city and the future its Javi Garcia all day. Why...

1. Garcia is still developing as a pro and will be world pro within in the next 2 years.
2. He is versatile in moving as a DM into a CB role instantly if required... Fellaini cant do that.
3. People expect Garcia to roll into the PL and kick ass from day 1.. some players can do it, some cannot. Garcia has improved massively. He is becoming more and more attuned to the style City want to play football in the future; with fast movement, agility and power.
4. Laugh if you want but its the truth - football is also a revenue making business, especially with Platini's ffp coming in, and players like Garcia, Clichy who are good looking make a positive profile impact for city globally. Javi is being marketed and is more marketable globally than Fellaini, who is fubar...

Garcia has potential to become world class and will be. He has shown it, proven it and with time you can see where he is going. We threw him into CL and PL from day 1 and with injuries he looked sluggish at the start. He is now picking the game up really well and I am positive in 2013/14 season with pre-season training and developing his ball playing/passing ability, those who slagged him will be singing his name to the rafters.

Are you injecting actual smack?

Kun Aguero said:
SuperSilva said:
Tevez City said:

trying to be a bit positive squire because everyone knows he will go no where this Summer as Txiki sees him in City's future plans, so may as well get behind the lad... There are plenty of other players who are atrocious and need replacing or boot in the ass.

But if you want to call it smack ... then YES SIR I am injecting SMACK into the civil war that is Bluemoon forum!<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:00 pm --<br /><br />
SuperSilva said:
Kun Aguero said:
SuperSilva said:

trying to be a bit positive squire because everyone knows he will go no where this Summer as Txiki sees him in City's future plans, so may as well get behind the lad... There are plenty of other players who are atrocious and need replacing or boot in the ass.

But if you want to call it smack ... then YES SIR I am injecting SMACK into the meltdown and civil war that is Bluemoon forum!

SuperSilva said:
Tevez City said:

You're nuts.

Akira said:
Freestyler said:
I think it's just me who doesn't see the hype about this bloke.

Not even a footballer, on the floor football wise he hasn't got anything.

He's basically a target man, who swings his elbows about and leaves his feet in when he shouldn't.

Just a thug, you get hardly any end product from him.

If you want to lump it long then he's a Stoke/West Ham type player, for us he would be completely useless.

Against us he wins a midfield battle cause no one has the bollocks to stand up to him, he just muscles and kicks and nips at players.

A nothing footballer, most his tackles i've seen are absolutely appalling and his attitude is shocking aswell, not to mention his disciplinary record which is dreadful.

Never seen this bloke as a footballer, and i never will.
Not alone, mate. I see him as footballer, but not as great as everyone made him out to be.
And me!

Thenumber1blue said:
Akira said:
Freestyler said:
I think it's just me who doesn't see the hype about this bloke.

Not even a footballer, on the floor football wise he hasn't got anything.

He's basically a target man, who swings his elbows about and leaves his feet in when he shouldn't.

Just a thug, you get hardly any end product from him.

If you want to lump it long then he's a Stoke/West Ham type player, for us he would be completely useless.

Against us he wins a midfield battle cause no one has the bollocks to stand up to him, he just muscles and kicks and nips at players.

A nothing footballer, most his tackles i've seen are absolutely appalling and his attitude is shocking aswell, not to mention his disciplinary record which is dreadful.

Never seen this bloke as a footballer, and i never will.
Not alone, mate. I see him as footballer, but not as great as everyone made him out to be.
And me!

Agreed what is he a defensive midfielder or striker better available in both positions. Definitely leaving though probably chelsea

SuperSilva said:
Tevez City said:

You're going against the whole agenda of players like Garcia, Kolarov, Barry, Milner and Dzeko being shit!!

I remember only a few months ago Kolo was dogshit according to the majority of football wizards on here low and behold he's been one of our best players since Kompany has been out!!

SuperSilva said:
Tevez City said:

I don't hate the guy, but I think he is not good enough to play for the Champions midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.