Marouane Fellaini

Matt the Giant said:
If we are interested in him, I must be for the DM, his preferred, position. Our version of Busquets.
Come on, man. That's downright sacrilege right there.

I think it's just me who doesn't see the hype about this bloke.

Not even a footballer, on the floor football wise he hasn't got anything.

He's basically a target man, who swings his elbows about and leaves his feet in when he shouldn't.

Just a thug, you get hardly any end product from him.

If you want to lump it long then he's a Stoke/West Ham type player, for us he would be completely useless.

Against us he wins a midfield battle cause no one has the bollocks to stand up to him, he just muscles and kicks and nips at players.

A nothing footballer, most his tackles i've seen are absolutely appalling and his attitude is shocking aswell, not to mention his disciplinary record which is dreadful.

Never seen this bloke as a footballer, and i never will.

Freestyler said:

Not even a footballer, on the floor football wise he hasn't got anything.

He's basically a target man, who swings his elbows about and leaves his feet in when he shouldn't.

If you want to lump it long then he's a Stoke/West Ham type player, for us he would be completely useless.

Against us he wins a midfield battle cause no one has the bollocks to stand up to him, he just muscles and kicks and nips at players.

A nothing footballer, most his tackles i've seen are absolutely appalling and his attitude is shocking aswell, not to mention his disciplinary record which is dreadful.

Not alone, mate. I see him as footballer, but not as great as everyone made him out to be.

He's very effective at what he does and that's why Moyes has him playing upfront.

I don't know where this myth has come from that he can play in midfield as a box to box etc. He has a poor passing range, isn't very good at winning the ball back legally and wont provide many goals or assists.

Moyes realised this and stuck him upfront where as i have said he is effective.

Freestyler said:
Not even a footballer, on the floor footall wise he hasn't got anything.
trouble is, if he arrives here (as predicted by some heavyweight ITKs) in a swap + cash for Jolo, we'll have to revise our assessments.

George Hannah said:
Freestyler said:
trouble is, if he arrives here (as predicted by some heavyweight ITKs) in a swap + cash for Jolo, we'll have to revise our assessments.

And who are these "heavyweight ITKs"?

Kun Aguero said:
George Hannah said:
Freestyler said:
And who are these "heavyweight ITKs"?
apparently they hang around Alderley Edge coffee bars a lot ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.