Marouane Fellaini

MSP said:
FantasyIreland said:
DDR please.

I believe that's a closed book and wouldn't like him. He's getting old and had lot of injuries recently.

Not 29 till July and according to wiki made 32 Serie A appearances this season?
I fear your correct on the closed book though,shame,one of my favourite players.

FantasyIreland said:
MSP said:
FantasyIreland said:
DDR please.

I believe that's a closed book and wouldn't like him. He's getting old and had lot of injuries recently.

Not 29 till July and according to wiki made 32 Serie A appearances this season?
I fear your correct on the closed book though,shame,one of my favourite players.

hm, I watched Roma few times this season and don't remember seeing him even once. I had genuine impression he was injured for most part of post January season.

But anyway, numbers that were circulating in January were huge and I don't think he's worth that money (wages particularly)

GStar said:
Awful player, often clumsy and dirty, occasionally sublime, often ridiculous.

Not a player we should be looking at imo. If we were to go after a depp lying CM, i'd be concentrating on Romeu at Chelsea.

haha must be a clarkie? romeu over fellaini, come on your hurting my sides!

GStar said:

Not a player we should be looking at imo. If we were to go after a depp lying CM, i'd be concentrating on Romeu at Chelsea.

I'd have Fallaini in the team no problem get Mancini to sprinkle some of his magic dust on him and we could have ourselves a newer younger version of Yaya. It might take a year or two to truly develop him into that role but I'd be fully confident of Mancini pulling it of.

Challenger1978 said:
GStar said:

I'd have Fallaini in the team no problem get Mancini to sprinkle some of his magic dust on him and we could have ourselves a newer younger version of Yaya. It might take a year or two to truly develop him into that role but I'd be fully confident of Mancini pulling it of.

nail on head - his skills and potential are there for all to see

I saw him on the plane to Paris, economy flight so don't know why. I speak some French and decided to thank him for his goal against United lol Seemed alright and I think he's weeded out the nastiness in his game but couldn't say for sure.

Not good enough for me and lacks consistency.
Works sometimes for Everton but not for our style of play.

its a big no i'm afraid.

GStar said:

Awful player? Silly comment.

Anyway, I think you just described one of our strikers...........

for me, fellaini is a good player. he remembered me of Yaya during his game at old trafford (draw 4-4). very dangerous once he go forward. but in technical wise, he's still lacking compared to Yaya. however, i'd be happy if we can get him. he's relatively young and still can improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.