Marouane Fellaini

Re: fellaini

This guy is going to be a midfield monster where ever he goes next. Personally I'd love to see him next to Yaya, but it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at Chelsea, Pool or scum this summer, or next. Quality player and still young.

smeeagain said:
can we please go out and get him
imagine him and yaya running the midfield

agreed - been saying so for sometime, but didnt seem to meet with much approval earlier.

ANY1aBLUE said:
smeeagain said:

agreed - been saying so for sometime, but didnt seem to meet with much approval earlier.

He'd get sent off every time he played if he was in City blue...

Rammy Blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
smeeagain said:

He'd get sent off every time he played if he was in City blue...
thiz eeze normal, football ez stranj ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2154241/Phil-Jagielka-Everton-lose-Marouane-Fellaini.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... laini.html</a>

Jagielka fears Everton could lose Fellaini after star turn at Wembley

Let's hope we get on this transfer

Everytime I have seen this guy I have thought, he´s really good. A shame he´s so old and will only get worse otherwise City should buy him. And now I find out he´s 24. WTF. He will improve and probably play for alot bigger club than Everton soon.

Have Everton had another player with the same haircut as Fellaini before or at the same time Fellaini have played for Everton?

edit: shamefull spelling (probably a few left but...)

lionheart said:
firthy81 said:
Could see him at city. Pretty sure he'll be at a top 4 club in he next 2 years. He is only 24 yrs old. And he scored and setup the 4 th at the swamp. :)
I can see him moving to the Swamp if we don't put a bid in soon.

Definitely, he is exactly the transfer Taggart likes to do - proven Premier League player.

I simply can't understand why we're not after him :(

MSP said:
lionheart said:
firthy81 said:
Could see him at city. Pretty sure he'll be at a top 4 club in he next 2 years. He is only 24 yrs old. And he scored and setup the 4 th at the swamp. :)
I can see him moving to the Swamp if we don't put a bid in soon.

Definitely, he is exactly the transfer Taggart likes to do - proven Premier League player.

I simply can't understand why we're not after him :(
Now you know how I feel about Vertonghen :) Just doesn't make sense. Seems like such a great idea and a great fit

Really can't see why we would go for Fellaini. He would cost 15m+ and he's a very average midfielder. I don't see where this ''top 4 player'' material comes from. I'd probably take Coloccini if we can get him cheap but I really don't like the idea of Fellaini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.